Aesthetics at Zen Hair & Beauty, Newport – Professional Dermal Fillers – normally £250.00 deal price £180.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 6th October 2017
- Appointments are available on Wednesdays only
- All appointments are subject to availability
- Must be over 18
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Subject to satisfactory completion of medical questionnaire
- Turn back time Dermal Fillers
- Harley Street-trained prescribing nurse specialist
- Instant results
- Target various areas
- Rewind time
- Look & feel great
- Long lasting results
- Fully insured professional
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Ah, youth – we hate to see it slip away.
But there is help to beat back the hands of the time and maintain it for a little while longer…
Today’s deal is Professional Dermal Fillers @ Aesthetics at Zen Hair & Beauty, Newport, for only £180.00
Would you like to reverse the signs of ageing and achieve young, healthy, and vibrant skin again?
At Aesthetics @ Zen Hair & Beauty you can rewind the clock with this fabulous treatment – which normally costs up to £250.00.
Dermal fillers can be used to plump up your skin, smooth wrinkles and fill out deep lines.
They might be for you if:
- You’ve noticed that lines, wrinkles or sunken cheeks are making your face look tired
- Your lines & wrinkles are quite deep
- You feel like having smoother, generally younger looking skin would make you happier with your appearance, but you won’t want to go as far as a facelift
- Dermal fillers can be used on a variety of areas including cheek hollows, nose to mouth lines for improving lip symmetry, around the mouth & lips, forehead, mouth to chin lines, lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) & acne scars *some areas may need prior muscle relaxing treatment before fillers are used
You’ll see results immediately, and you can get back to doing the things you enjoy right away.
Elizabeth Harris is a Harley Street-trained Medical Aesthetic Practitioner and BN (Hons) Registered Prescribing Nurse.
She will advise and treat best areas for the results you are needing to optimise your looks.
The ethos of Aesthetics at Zen Hair & Beauty is to make you look and feel great and to enhance your natural beauty.
If you’re a Shar Pei then wrinkles work. But if you’re not happy with yours then snap this up.
Zen Hair & Beauty has been operating in Newport for over eight years - almost 13 years on the the Island - and boasts a team of highly professional therapists and stylists who are pleased to cater for your every need. The modern, chic salon offers several treatment rooms where the ambience is set in a manner to relax you from the moment you walk in. Both the beauty and hair salons cater for special occasions such as weddings, engagements, birthdays, anniversaries and even hen parties. Zen offers a fantastic loyalty card scheme and other great discounts and offers for regular clients. Zen want you to be happy. Even with the best of intentions, a new look, style or colour may not be what you expected. It doesn’t happen very often as they pride themselves on their ability to discuss the expectations of the end result with you thoroughly. Equally if they feel that the treatment/service you have chosen is not in your best interest they will advise you accordingly. Ultimately if you are unhappy, please let Zen redo the work. To enable them to honour this please advise them of any issues within 72 hours of treatment/service.
Zen Hair & Beauty, Saint James' Street, Newport, United Kingdom