Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes – Deluxe Afternoon Tea with or without Prosecco – normally up to £59.85 deal price from £7.95 per person
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- You must book a minimum of 24 hours prior to having your tea
- Voucher is valid until 29th October 2017
- Voucher is valid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday only
- Voucher not valid Bank Holidays
- Each voucher is for Afternoon Tea for One, Two or Three
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Voucher has to be handed over on the day of Afternoon Tea
- All items are subject to availability & may change on the day from the menu description
- All bookings are non refundable
- Limited availability so please book as soon as you purchase voucher
- Valid dates are unable to be extended
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea
- With or without Prosecco
- The ultimate indulgence
- Fabulous combinations of locally sourced ingredients
- Includes freshly-made sandwiches, homemade scones & delicious cakes
- Also includes pot of tea
- Enjoy in beautiful & idyllic surroundings
- Perfect gift idea
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Discover a real Island jewel courtesy of these gems…
Today’s deal is a Deluxe Afternoon Tea with or without Prosecco for One, Two or Three @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, from only £7.95 per person
Afternoon tea has swung right back into fashion over the last few years with everyone from the grandest hotels to the coolest bars reviving the afternoon tea tradition.
It is a moment in the week where you forget all about the stress and concentrate on what is essential, being with the people you care about.
And where better to relax and unwind than in a luxury boutique hotel with fabulous surroundings.
At Albert Cottage Hotel savour a cup of tea, cakes, scones and sandwiches, and spend time with your friends and family. Moments like this are very precious.
Enjoy in the sunshine on the outdoor terrace if weather permitting.
With this deal you will enjoy the likes of:
* Selection of Sandwiches including faves such as Ham, Cheese & Pickle, Egg Mayonnaise & Prawn
* Freshly-baked Homemade Traditional Scones
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITHOUT Prosecco for One – deal price £7.95…normally £15.95
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITHOUT Prosecco for Two – deal price £15.90…normally £31.90
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITHOUT Prosecco for Three – deal price £23.85…normally £47.85
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITH Prosecco for One – deal price £10.95…normally £19.95
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITH Prosecco for Two – deal price £21.90…normally £39.90
* Deluxe Afternoon Tea WITH Prosecco for Three – deal price £32.85…normally £59.85
Savour a touch of the high life with this wonderfully prepared offering – the ultimate in afternoon luxury.
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter. The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence. The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal. There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies. Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom