Albert Cottage, East Cowes – Christmas Cracker Comedy Night Tickets including Two-Course Festive Dinner – deal price £22.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- Please advise hotel if you would like Vegetarian option or of any allergies when calling to book
- Comedy Nights take place on Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th December 2017
- Voucher includes Two-Course Dinner
- Dinner will be Roast Turkey & Trimmings plus Dessert – with Vegetarian option
- May purchase multiples
- Limited availability
- Smaller parties will be sharing tables with others
- Rooms available on the night – please speak to reception for availability when booking
- Christmas Comedy Nights with Dinner
- Enjoy a trio of top comedians plus compere
- Two dates to choose from
- Perfect work or friends Christmas night out
- Headlined by Tinky Winky actor
- Tuck into two-course table service Christmas dinner
- Roast Turkey & all the trimmings
- Drink promotions available
- Beautiful hideaway with Royal connections
- Friendly welcoming staff
- Enjoy a night of fun with friends
- A TPIW favourite
* choose your option from dropdown menu – Thursday NIGHT has now SOLD OUT *
If your best ‘knock, knock’ joke is generating tumbleweed instead of guffaws, it’s time to get new material.
Enjoy some belly laughs and giggle all the way to comedy genius status…
Today’s deal is Christmas Cracker Comedy Night Tickets including Two-Course Festive Dinner @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, from only £22.95 per person
Our last comedy dinner deal at Albert Cottage sold out within hours! The event was so well received that we begged them to put on another evening of top gags.
So after several months in the planning we are thrilled to offer a couple of Christmas crackers!
Albert Cottage Hotel will be hosting Comedy Night Dinner on Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th December 2017
You will enjoy a live show featuring a top compere plus trio of comedians certain to have you in stitches.
Tickets are priced £22.95 per person or £220.00 for a Table of Ten
Lined up to appear on both nights in the beautiful marquee are:
- Dave Thompson – a stand-up veteran best known for playing Tinky-Winky in the Teletubbies but he’s SO much more! Dave has also appeared in Harry Hills TV Burp, Al Murray’s ‘Time Gentleman Please’ & The Sketch Show. As a live act, he has worked in the USA, Sweden, France, Ireland, Holland, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Dubai, Oman & The Falklands. Dave is one of the finest joke writers in the country & is guaranteed to go down a storm
- Iszi Lawrence – this critically acclaimed, internationally touring stand-up is nerdy, wordy & a lot of fun! Iszi is a BBC New Comedy Award Finalist, regular contributor to BBC Radio 4, TalkRadio, BBC 7 & has been tour Support for Alan Davis & Omid Djalili. She is energetic, endearing, thoughtful & highly recommended
- Tony Cowards – a rapid-fire gag merchant with hilarious one-liners, for laughs-per-minute he’s a tough act to beat! Tony is an English Comedian of the Year Finalist, UK Pun Championship Finalist, Sony Award winning writer & contributor to BBC Radio 2 & BBC Radio 4. He has been dubbed “Punosaurus” by The List
- MC Chris Norton Walker – the big man is back!!! Chris has been making a name for himself performing all over the UK as well as Europe & as far as the Comedy Store in LA. Chris has appeared on numerous TV shows including Crackanory, Count Arthur Strong, Drifters & many more
These hilarious packages also includes a Two-Course Table Service Dinner of Roast Turkey with all the Trimmings or Vegetarian option plus Tempting Dessert. Drinks promos will also be available on the night. A limited number of rooms at great rates are available should you wish to stay overnight
Albert Cottage Hotel and Consort Restaurant pride themselves on delicious food, beautiful presentation and top quality service. The highly-skilled team of chefs are able to create menus for all.
And, with the doors opening at 6.00pm and the show starting at approximately 8.30pm, we reckon these are the perfect nights out for those who seriously like a good laugh.
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter. The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence. The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal. There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies. Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom