Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes – Luxury Dine & Stay Package for Two – normally up to £189.00 deal price £99.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 6th January-31st March 2018
- Voucher not valid Valentines, Mothers Day or Bank Holiday weekends
- Voucher valid seven nights a week subject to availability
- £10.00 supplement applies at weekends
- Please print off your voucher asap & follow booking instructions
- Early booking advised
- Voucher is for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for Two
- Some supplements for food will apply eg steak
- All bookings are non refundable
- Limited availability so please book as soon as you purchase voucher
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary requirements when calling to book
- Valid dates are unable to be extended
- Minimum 48 hours cancellation required or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Beautiful hideaway with Royal connections
- Fabulous dishes locally sourced ingredients
- Gorgeous bedrooms
- Stunning etreat surrounded by gardens
- Includes two-course dinner & award-winning full English breakfast
- Long expiry
- TPIW favourite – limited availability
- A very special overnight
Follow in the footsteps of queens, princes and princesses and discover a getaway fit for royalty…
Today’s deal is Exclusive Two-Course Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Overnight for Two @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, for only £99.00
Albert Cottage Hotel was once part of Queen Victoria’s Osborne Estate.
Built in the 1840s, it was bought in 1852 by Prince Albert to be part of a Botanic Garden development of the Osborne House Estate, and was used together with the adjacent Osborne Cottage by Royal guests.
The Grade II listed building – set in two acres of gardens – is now a stylish ten bedroom boutique hotel ideal for quiet getaways, business trips and as a base for exploring the historic and picturesque Island.
The Albert Cottage Hotel and Consort Restaurant & Bar prides itself on delicious food, beautiful presentation and top quality service. The highly-skilled team of chefs are able to create menus for all.
With this £99.00 package you will both enjoy:
* Two-Course Evening Dinner – select wonderful acclaimed dishes from the fabulous seasonal menu. Enjoy a fine selection of Chicken, Meat, Fish & Vegetarian options. The menu is ever changing & always boasts delightful options made from locally-sourced ingredients
* Overnight Accommodation – a stay at Albert Cottage Hotel means you can relax, rest & unwind in an individually styled bedroom. Rooms are spacious with comfortable beds & large ensuite bathrooms – most with separate baths & showers. Other facilities provided include a flat screen television, tea & coffee making facilities & hairdryer
* Full English Breakfast – tuck into an award-winning breakfast, the perfect way to begin a new day
Relax in a former Royal residence turned stylish hideaway that you will want to visit again and again.
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter.The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence.The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal.There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies.Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom