Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes – Tempting Mother’s Day Three-Course Lunch for Adults and Half-Price for Kids – deal price Adults £28.00 Kids £14.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Please call asap to ensure you are all seated together
- Voucher is valid on Sunday 11th March 2018
- Sittings available at 12.00pm-2.00pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm – please book early to secure preferred option
- Each voucher is for Three-Course Lunch for One Adult or One Child depending on option chosen
- Each table of up to four will receive one bottle of House Wine. For each additional adult it will be one glass of wine per additional adult with table of eight receiving two bottles of House Wine
- May purchase multiples
- All bookings are non refundable
- Limited availability so please book as soon as you purchase voucher
- Voucher is non-transferable – valid for Mothers Day only
- Wonderful Mother’s Day Three-Course Lunch
- Specially prepared menu for Adults & Kids
- Tempting dishes – locally-sourced produced
- Each table of up to four will receive a bottle of house wine, table of eight two bottles
- Two sittings available
- Beautiful hideaway with Royal connections
- TPIW favourite – limited availability
- A very special treat for the special lady in your life
Here at TPIW we think our mums are the best, and we bet you do too.
Mother’s Day is a great excuse to let the special lady in your life know how great she is…
Today’s deal is Temping Mother’s Day Three-Course Lunch for Adults & Half-Price for Kids @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, for only £28.00 per Adult & £14.00 per Child
Mothers’ Day is always tricky: how can a gift show that you care?
Rather than the same old flowers and chocolate, why not give a dining experience she won’t forget?
Albert Cottage Hotel – once part of Queen Victoria’s Osborne Estate – boasts a long and romantic history.
Built in the 1840s, it was bought in 1852 by Prince Albert to be part of a Botanic Garden development of the Osborne House Estate, and was used together with the adjacent Osborne Cottage by Royal guests.
The Albert Cottage Hotel and Consort Restaurant & Bar prides itself on delicious food, beautiful presentation and top quality service. The highly-skilled team of chefs are able to create menus for all.
With this Mother’s Day offering you will enjoy a Three-Course Dining experience in the Consort Restaurant on Sunday 11th March – with sittings available at 12.00pm-2.00pm and 2.30pm-4.30pm
The specially prepared menu is priced £28.00 for Adults with a special half-price menu for Kids priced just £14.00
- Starters – Consort Soup (v) Isle of Wight Tomato Soup with Herb Croutons & Basil Cream | Chicken & Chorizo Roulade with Smoked Tomato Purée & Watercress | Stuffed Field Mushroom (v) with Cream Cheese & Thyme Filling & Candied Walnuts | Smoked Cod Cake with Garlic Aioli & Citrus Dressed Leaves
- Mains – Local Beef Sirloin with Yorkshire Pudding | Loin of Pork with Apple Sauce & Stuffing | Chicken Supreme with Orange & Thyme Stuffing (All served with seasonal vegetables, Roast Potatoes & Meat Jus) | Spring Vegetable Gnocchi (v) with Parmesan & Peashoots | Roast Salmon Fillet with Spinach, Samphire, Peas, Crushed Potato & White Wine Velouté
- Desserts – Selection of Sweets from the Trolley
Each table of up to four will receive a bottle of House Wine complimentary, table of eight two bottles, table of 12 three bottles etc
Impress Mum with a little indulgence on her special day.
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter.The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence.The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal.There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies.Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom