Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes – Tipsy Afternoon Tea for Two with Choice of Pimms, Gin and Tonic or Prosecco – normally up to £53.50 deal price £29.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- You must book a minimum of 24 hours prior to having your tea
- Voucher is valid from 2nd April-30th June 2018
- Voucher is valid Monday-Saturday – not valid Sunday
- Please inform hotel of any dietary requirements when booking
- This afternoon tea is not suitable for vegans
- Voucher not valid Bank Holidays
- Each voucher is for Tipsy Afternoon Tea for Two
- Includes glass of Pimms or Gin & Tonic or glass of Prosecco each
- May buy multiple vouchers
- Voucher has to be handed over on the day of Afternoon Tea
- All items are subject to availability & may change on the day from the menu description
- All bookings are non refundable
- Limited availability so please book as soon as you purchase voucher
- Valid dates are unable to be extended
- Minimum 48 hours cancellation required or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Tipsy Afternoon Tea for Two
- Newly launched twist on traditional tea
- Enjoy with glass of Pimms, Gin & Tonic or glass of Prosecco each
- The ultimate indulgence
- Fabulous combinations of locally sourced ingredients
- Includes freshly-made sandwiches, homemade scones & delicious cakes
- Enjoy in beautiful & idyllic surroundings
- Perfect gift idea – save up to 44%
Author Henry James declared: “There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea”.
With this delightful offering, we’re inclined to believe him…
Today’s deal is a Tipsy Afternoon Tea for Two with choice of Gin & Tonic, Pimms or Prosecco @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, for only £29.95
Albert Cottage Hotel has become renowned for serving up delicious and lovingly handmade afternoon teas in wonderful surroundings.
It is the place to be if you are after a scrumptious treat which can be enjoyed during special occasions, romantic dates or long overdue catch ups.
Now the team at Albert Cottage Hotel are delighted to introduce their latest twist on this fashionable past-time – the Tipsy Afternoon Tea.
Savour cakes, scones and sandwiches served with your choice of glass of Pimms, Gin and Tonic or glass of Prosecco – and spend time with your friends and family. Moments like this are very precious.
Enjoy in the sunshine on the outdoor terrace if weather permitting.
With this deal you will both enjoy the likes of:
* Selection of Sandwiches including faves such as Ham, Cheese & Pickle, Egg Mayonnaise & Prawn
* Freshly-baked Homemade Traditional Scones
* Glass of Pimms, Gin & Tonic or Glass of Prosecco
Savour a touch of the high life with this wonderfully prepared offering – the ultimate in afternoon luxury.
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter. The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence. The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal. There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies. Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom