Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes – Premium St Patricks Day Murder Mystery Experience with Three-Course Dining & Overnight Option – normally up to £289.00 deal price from £29.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off voucher & follow instructions to book
- Three-Course Set Menu. If you wish a Vegetarian Option or have any Dietary Requirements please inform Albert Cottage Hotel when calling to book
- Event takes place on Saturday 17th March 2018
- Arrive at 7.00pm for 7.30pm start
- Smaller parties may be grouped together
- Premium St Patricks Day murder mystery experience
- Includes special three-course evening dinner
- Professional entertainment
- Follow the clues find the culprit
- Luxury overnight accommodation option for two
- Great fun for family, friends or workmates
- Limited availability
- Always sells out within hours
- Only NINE overnight options available
* Dinner only option has now SOLD OUT – only TWO Overnight options remaining *
Pop on your deerstalker, light your pipe and sharpen your detective’s pencil.
This one brings new meaning to the phrase love you to death…
Today’s deal is Premium St Patricks Day Murder Mystery Evening with Special Three-Course Dining & Luxury Overnight Option @ Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, from only £29.95 per person
Murder Mystery events at Albert Cottage Hotel always sell out and prove to be one of the most popular deals we offer.
So now we’re giving you another opportunity to unleash your inner sleuth and solve the mysteries in an evening filled with thrilling twists and turns on Saturday 17th March 2018
Get your loved one or maybe a group of family, friends or workmates together. Not only will you get hours of dramatic entertainment with a professional cast from Caught Red Handed Productions, you’ll also be treated to a sumptuous three-course dinner in this fabulous venue.
Do you have what it takes to unravel the clues, catch the culprits out and stop the killer?
Step into the crime scene and find out.
You will also tuck into a special St Patricks Day Three-Course Dinner.
Their will be a veggie/allergy option available on the evening. Please inform the Hotel if you would like this option when calling to book
Once the mystery has been solved, you can retire (hopefully nightmare-free) in luxury – where a beautiful en-suite room awaits if you choose the overnight option.
Breakfast the next morning is also included, perfect for restoring your strength after a dramatic evening.
* Premium St Patricks Day Murder Mystery Experience including Sumptuous Three-Course Dinner – deal price £29.95 per person…normally £55.00
* Premium St Patricks Day Murder Mystery Experience for Two including Sumptuous Three-Course Dinner, Luxury Overnight Accommodation & Breakfast – deal price £149.95 for Two…normally up to £289.00 (only ten rooms available)
A vegetarian option is available – please call & inform Albert Cottage Hotel of your requirements when booking
If you could murder a truly memorable night consisting of fine food and fabulous entertainment, you don’t need to ask ‘whodunnit?’
When it comes to today’s deal, this date night promises to be a killer!
Albert Cottage Hotel, situated in East Cowes, was once the home of Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest daughter.The cottage, set in three acres of beautiful gardens backs onto Osborne House, Queen Victoria's favourite holiday residence.The property is less than one mile from the ferry terminal.There is a fully licensed restaurant and bar facilities. Private rooms are available for dining, conferencing and are licensed for wedding ceremonies.Children of all ages are welcome at hotel.
Albert Cottage Hotel, East Cowes, United Kingdom