Alton Towers Day Trip including Return Coach, Ferry Crossings and Admission – Adult deal price £68.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Saturday 12th May 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & theme park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one infant under 3 per paying adult
- Alton Towers day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Some of the UK’s biggest, fastest, most thrilling rollercoasters & rides
- Thrilling rides for all ages
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Kids under three go free
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Laugh harder, scream louder, this one is not for the faint-hearted…
Today’s deal is Alton Towers Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £68.00
Alton Towers opened as a theme park in 1980 and has since become one of the countries most visited attractions.
The park features some of Europe’s most thrilling roller coasters including Galactica, Nemesis, Oblivion, Rita, Thirteen,The Smiler and thrill rides such as The Blade and Enterprise. The park also features a number of exciting family roller coasters and rides including Spinball Whizzer, Hex, Runaway Mine Train, Congo River Rapids and Battle Gallions.
The park is divided into 12 themed areas. In 2014 the park opened CBeebies Land which includes rides, shows and interactive experiences based around the popular programmes from CBeebies.
New for 2018 – Wicker Man! This multi-sensory rite of passage is guaranteed to get your heart pumping and senses tingling! Wicker Man is the UK’s first new wooden coaster built in over 20 years and will be the worlds first roller coaster experience fusing wood and fire.
This trip runs on Saturday 12th May 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the theme park.
* Adult Trip (15+) to Alton Towers on Saturday 12th May – deal price £68.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Alton Towers on Saturday 12th May – deal price £58.00
* Infant Trip (under 3s) to Alton Towers on Saturday 12th May – deal price £14.00
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 5.30am ferry – arriving at Alton Towers approximately 11.00am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.30pm to catch the 10.30pm ferry – dropping passengers off on the Island later that night
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Scare yourself silly at Alton Towers!
Sandown Road, Sandown PO36 9JP, United Kingdom