The Basque Kitchen, Cowes – 1kg House Club Steak for Two with Sides for Two – normally £49.70 deal price £32.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid until 16th December 2018
- Voucher is valid Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday Lunch or Evening Dinner
- Saturday your voucher is valid for tables sitting down at 6.00pm & vacating by 7.45pm
- Strictly one deal per person
- The Basque Kitchen Club Steak deal is for two – maximum table of six
- Voucher not valid Bank Holidays
- Booking essential – must quote TPIW
- 1kg Club Steak for Two
- A taste sensation in steak to share
- Melt in the mouth flavour
- All freshly-made
- Island exclusive
- The best ingredients
- Limited availability
- One of the largest selection of Gin’s on the Island
- Gin Happy Hour daily with Gin Safari available
Decadence is the name of the game.
Sample upmarket melt-in-the-mouth meat without the hefty price tag…
Today’s deal is a Melt-in-the-Mouth 1kg House Club Steak for Two with Sides @ The Basque Kitchen, Cowes, for only £32.00
The Basque Kitchen – formerly Amabi – is famed for infusing authentic Basque Country cooking with the finest, fresh Isle of Wight produce.
They go that extra length to ensure only the finest ingredients are used in the tempting dishes which grace their inspired menu.
Now the team are delighted to offer another foodie treat
* 1kg The Basque Kitchen House Club Steak for Two – deal price £32.00…normally £49.70
Tuck into a tender, succulent The Basque Kitchen House Club Steak served with Handcut Seasoned Chips, Fire Roasted Red Peppers & Confi Onions. This is fore-rib on-the-bone steak, the way they eat it in the Basque Country – perfect for sharing
The Basque Kitchen are also proud to serve up one of the biggest and best variety of gins on the Island – and believe they have a gin for every palate.
They stock over 30 different gins, each with their own unique taste – from classic old-timers like Tanqueray No 10 to artisan marvels such as Marmalade-of-Manchester.
All gins come pared with matching botanicals – perfect for imparting maximum taste and flavour.
Don’t miss Gin Happy Hour served up every day between 5.30pm-6.30pm – with a wonderful Gin Safari available for those keen to broaden their tastes
With the finest and freshest ingredients, a fiery atmosphere and funky decor, the Basque spirit has well and truly been captured at The Basque Kitchen.
If just the idea of this sizzling offer makes your tastebuds go bonkers then tuck in now.
Our food uses the best quality seasonal Isle of Wight produce together with speciality products directly imported from Spain, giving a true authentic flavour and supporting the ever growing fantastic selection of fresh Island produce.
Amabi brings you The Basque Kitchen, Medina Road, Cowes, UK