Bicester Village Shopping Outlet & Winchester Christmas Market Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel & Ferry Crossings – deal price £28.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Saturday 25th November 2017
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossing
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under 3 years old with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Bicester Village & Winchester Christmas Market day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & return ferry
- Shop till you drop
- Array of designer boutiques
- Discover the many attractions of Winchester
- Perfect spot to snap up pre-festive bargains
- Under 3s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Indulge in some wonderful retail therapy while getting into the festive spirit…
Today’s deal is Bicester Village Shopping Outlet & Winchester Christmas Market Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel & Ferry Crossings, for only £28.00
Get Christmas ready and shop until you drop at Bicester Village. Based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, the chic centre is lined with luxury boutiques showcasing the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brands.
With savings of up to 60% on brands like Anya Hindmarch, The White Company, Hugo Boss, Salvadore Ferragamo and many, many more, as well as some fine outlets to eat and drink, the Village will ensure that you’re well and truly indulged.
Afterwards you will head to Winchester, which offers everything world class attractions and architecture, to unrivalled shopping and delicious dining – plus its renowned Christmas Market!
Founded in 2006, the Christmas Market celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. Now recognised as one of the best in Europe with its unique location, high quality exhibitors and bustling atmosphere you will find wonderful Christmas gifts, decorations and festive foods in abundance.
This trip runs on Saturday 25th November 2017 – perfect for picking up those pre Christmas bargains!
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip Bicester Village.
* Adult Trip (16+) to Bicester Village & Winchester on Saturday 25th November – deal price £28.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Bicester Village & Winchester on Saturday 25th November – deal price £18.00
* Infant (under 3s) to Bicester Village & Winchester on Saturday 25th November – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 8.30am ferry – arriving at Bicester Village approximately 11.00am. The coach will then depart Bicester Village at approximately 2.45pm before making its way to Winchester where you will be given around two hours to explore. The bus will then make its way back to catch the 7.15pm sailing from Southampton to the Island.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal