Brading Roman Villa, Brading – Afternoon Tea for Two with Museum Entry & Prosecco option – normally up to £48.00 deal price from £25.00
The Fine Print
- Choose option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- Voucher is valid until 3rd December 2017
- Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance, please call asap after purchasing voucher to arrange
- Please redeem voucher when ordering food
- Valid seven days a week
- May purchase multiples
- Afternoon Tea & Museum Entry for Two
- Delicious treat to share
- Tempting freshly-made options
- Discover the amazing mosaics & artefacts
- Includes Prosecco option
- Panoramic views
- Great spot to relax
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
The Romans were renowned for their love of good food.
So let us eat, drink, and be merry…
Today’s deal is Delicious Afternoon Tea for Two with Museum Entry & Prosecco option @ Brading Roman Villa, Brading, from only £25.00
The popular Forum Cafe is a popular spot to relax, unwind and enjoy stunning panoramic views over Sandown Bay.
It serves daily specials as well as a delicious range of lunches, freshly filled baguettes and sandwiches, snacks, homemade cakes and slices, speciality teas and coffees.
Once you’ve had your fill of Roman mosaics, ancient ruins and beautiful rolling countryside, head to the licensed cafe.
You’ll be tempted by a plethora of homemade cakes and slices, speciality teas and coffees, locally produced cider and ales and a range of freshly filled baguettes and sandwiches.
A daily specials board of hearty favourites and children’s options including a Wicked Roman lunch bag are also available.
* Afternoon Tea for Two including Museum Entrance – deal price £25.00…normally £40.00
* Afternoon Tea for Two including Museum Entrance & Glass of Prosecco – deal price £30.00…normally £48.00
The cafe can be hired for private functions and is popular for wedding and birthday celebrations.
With its relaxed style and informality the Forum Cafe provides the ideal setting to take it easy and enjoy well-priced appetising local food and friendly, efficient service.
And with all profits from the cafe going towards the Oglander Roman Trust you can be comfortable in the knowledge that your feasting has contributed to the preservation of this important heritage site.
Brading Roman Villa offers a unique insight into Roman life in Britain from beautifully preserved mosaic floors to an extensive collection of Roman archaeology. Your experience is further enhanced by the extensive collection and interactive displays. The museum and visitor centre are housed within an award-winning ecological cover building which offers something for everyone. The Forum Cafe is licensed and serves daily specials as well as a delicious range of lunches, freshly filled baguettes and sandwiches, snacks, homemade cakes and slices, speciality teas and coffees.
Brading Roman Villa, Brading, United Kingdom