Brownriggs Farm Shop & Cafe, Godshill – Tasty Made-to-Order Farmhouse Breakfast for Two – normally £17.00 deal price £9.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 28th February 2018
- Voucher is not valid from 30th November 2017 – 2nd January 2018
- Voucher valid seven days a week from 9.00am-2.00pm Monday-Saturday & 9.30am – 2.00pm Sunday
- Tasty Farmhouse Breakfast for two
- Delicious ingredients – Island produce
- Includes Eggs, Bacon, Sausage
- Also includes Tea or Coffee & Toast
- Made to order
- Available all day seven days a week
- Great spot to relax & shop
The fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day is often ignored.
But this tasty offer is sure to get you more egg-cited in the a.m…
Today’s deal is Tasty Made-to-order Farmhouse Breakfast for Two @ Brownrigg’s Farm Shop & Cafe, Godshill, for only £9.95
Paul and Sue Brownrigg are well-known on the Island for their quality and affordable meat produced on their own farm.
The family’s shop, Brownrigg’s Farm Shop & Cafe is in an ideal position on the main road between Shanklin and Newport, with easy access and ample parking.
It stocks fresh meat and the finest cuts, alongside a large range of local fresh fruit, vegetables, organic and gluten free products.
The Cafe also serves up a menu of delicious options available throughout the day – including a wonderful breakfast!
With this deal you and your companion will tuck into a made-to-order Farmhouse Breakfast for just £9.95.
It includes Dry Cured Bacon, Sausage Pattie, Black Pudding (optional) Homemade Bubble & Squeak, Fried Tomato, Mushroom, Two x Fried Eggs, Baked Beans, Toast & Butter plus a mug of Tea or Coffee
All meat and eggs come from Brownrigg’s own farm, they use IW tomatoes & the bread is fresh baked on the Island.
Tuck into this tasty offering which is available seven days a week – and even plan ahead for the Sunday Roast!
Brownrigg's Farm Shop is run by farmers, who produce and sell all their own meat on the Island.
Brownrigg's Farm Shop and Cafe, Newport Road, Ventnor, United Kingdom