Calbourne Water Mill, Calbourne – Unlimited Family Entry Pass for 2017 – normally £25.00 deal price £15.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- Voucher is valid for Two Adults & up to Three Children
- Voucher is valid seven days a week
- Voucher is valid from 1st April throughout 2017 until Mill closes on the 1st November 2017
- Calbourne Mill is open from 10.00am – 5.00pm
- May purchase multiple vouchers
- Some of the activities mentioned may incur a minimal extra charge
- Great family day out
- Massive favourite with TPIW fans
- Return again & again throughout 2017
- Visit the only working water mill on the Island
- Set in 35 acres of beautiful countryside
- Visit the mill & museum
- Enjoy daily demonstrations & activities
- Feed the ducks, doves, fish & peacocks
- Hire a punt or play putting & croquet
When was the last time you visited the original Isle of Wight attraction, which has been around for almost 1,000 years?
Now you can enjoy a fascinating family day out, all year long…
Today’s deal is Unlimited Entry 2017 Family Pass for Two Adults & up to Three Children @ Calbourne Water Mill, Calbourne, for only £15.00
Set in 35 acres of stunning rural landscape, Calbourne Water Mill contains one of the oldest working water mills in the country, dating back to the Domesday Book.
This deal proved a mega hit with Islanders last year, so were thrilled to be offering it again for 2017.
Discover and learn as you look around the working Water Mill, small War Museum and many rural exhibits.
Don’t miss the fascinating Milling Demonstration which takes place at 3.00pm every day (except Saturday)
The Water Mill has a pottery with a family clay-play area, great for all ages.
Take a walk through the Ancient Oak woodlands and around the ponds – youngsters will love trying to discover the Dragon’s home.
Other pleasant surprises are punt hire on the mill stream, golf on the putting course, and croquet on the lawn.
Or why not feed the peacocks, doves, ducks and fish in the mill ponds.
This deal includes:
* Unlimited 2017 Family Entrance – Two Adults & Up to Three Children – until Calbourne Water Mill closes in November – for only £15.00 per Family…normally £25.00
The Water Mill also has a fully licensed Cafe/Restaurant, housed in a converted 17th century cattle barn.
There is a delicious menu of sandwiches, pancakes, fresh home made soup, daily specials plus a children’s menu alongside teas, coffees, wonderful cakes and scones.
Calbourne Water Mill is a must visit – and with this fantastic offer you can all return again and again.
Calbourne Water Mill is the only working water mill on the Island, situated just outside the pretty village of Calbourne. The still produces between 30 and 40 tons of flour the 'traditional way'. Calbourne Water Mill supplies many shops across the Island as well as delivering flour to the mainland. They also sell flour and bread direct to customers.
Calbourne Water Mill, Calbourne, United Kingdom