Chad Photography – Chad Powell 2019 Night and Day Calendar including Express Delivery – normally £12.00 deal price £9.49
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to order
- Calendar will be sent to your registered TPIW address
- Voucher is valid until 22nd December 2018
- Deal includes Express Delivery – to ensure delivery in time for Christmas
- Stunning Day & Night 2019 calendar
- Images shot by renowned photographer Chad Powell
- Features beautiful Island shots
- A4 Booklet design – A3 when hung
- All main UK holidays listed
- Separate boxes for writing in
- Includes express delivery
- Receive in time for Christmas
- Great gifting idea
When it comes to Christmas gifts you can’t go wrong with a calendar.
Add some stunning photos of our Island into the mix and you’ve got festive gold…
Today’s deal is Chad Powell 2019 Night & Day Calendar @ Chad Photography, for only £9.49 including express postage
The Chad Powell 2019 Night & Day Calendar features images taken by Isle of Wight born photographer Chad Powell.
His main passion is capturing the stars in the low light polluted skies of the Island, one of the best dark sky locations in England.
This incredibly vivid calendar encompasses some of his very best night & day photographs taken over the last year – many of which have been featured in publications around the world.
Printed using a lithography process and the addition of a laminated cover, results in incredibly sharp images and a great quality product for you to admire all year.
We are delighted to be working with Chad to offer this calendar via TPIW for just £9.49 including express delivery!
• A4 Booklet Calendar (A3 when hung)
• Separate boxes per date for writing
• All main UK holidays listed (including full moon & new moon phases)
• Makes a perfect gift, especially for Christmas
This deal also includes Express Delivery to ensure you receive your calendar in time for Christmas.
Make a date with this deal and brighten up 2019 all year long.
Whilst studying for a Degree in Graphic Design, Chad Powell bought his first DSLR camera and very quickly found himself falling in love with photography and taking pictures of anything and everything! He'd had a keen interest in astronomy since being a child so naturally began taking photographs of the night sky from his garden. He soon realised what a great location the beautiful Isle of Wight is for stargazing, especially the area that he lived in on the southern coast of the Island. He began heading out in the very early hours of the morning with one aim in mind, capturing the beautiful, ever changing and awe inspiring night sky above Ventnor. When Chad posted a selection of his images on the internet, the reaction was overwhelming. His night sky photography has featured in many magazines and publications including The Times and Britain's best selling photography publication Digital Camera magazine. Chad has recently opened his own shop:
Branstone PO36 0LT, United Kingdom