Chessington World of Adventures Resort – Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price £53.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Sunday 5th August 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & theme park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one infant under three-years-old with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-11 years old inclusive
- Chessington World of Adventures day trip
- See new attraction Tiger Rock
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Over 40 rides & attractions
- SEA LIFE Centre
- Under 3s are just £9.00
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Exciting rides and animals, action-packed shows and its very own SEA LIFE Centre.
Discover a whole world of adventures all in one place…
Today’s deal is Chessington World of Adventures Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £53.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite Chessington World of Adventures.
This trip runs on Sunday 5th August 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the theme park.
Are you ready for Chessington? Discover why it is Britain’s Wildest Adventure.
Be among the first to ride Tiger Rock which opens 5th May. This exhilarating log flume in new Land of the Tiger offers a unique view of the majestic Amur Tigers, before descending a misty waterfall drop, right through the centre of a giant tiger’s head carved into an imposing rock.
Other highlights include:
* Roar & Explore – featuring a new live show
* Over 40 Rides & Attractions
* Chessington Zoo & SEA LIFE Centre
* Live Shows & Events
Take a safari truck expedition into the mysterious African Kingdom with Zufari: Ride into Africa – the first ever theme park adventure with live animals including white rhino, giraffes and Grevy’s zebra.
Or explore Chessington’s nine other themed lands: Africa; the Forbidden Kingdom, with the awesome Rameses Revenge; Land of the Dragons; Mexicana; Mystic East; Pirate’s Cove; Transylvania; Wild Asia and Market Square – all with their own secrets and exciting challenges!
Take time to meet the 1,000 animals at Chessington Zoo from the exotic and endangered to the just plain cute!
Whether it is mischievous meerkats or the majestic lions, tigers and gorillas in the Trail of the Kings, we guarantee there will be something to stop you in your tracks.
* Adult Trip (12+) to Chessington World of Adventures – deal price £53.00
* Child Trip (3-11) to Chessington World of Adventures – deal price £48.00
* Infant (under 3s) to Chessington World of Adventures – £9.00
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 8.00am ferry – arriving at Chessington World of Adventures approximately 10.15am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.00pm – dropping passengers off on the Island early evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Chessington World of Adventures has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!