* choose your option from dropdown menu – please note this trip leaves from Yarmouth *
We’re on the seafood diet – see food and eat it!
Reel this one in and savour a catch of the day…
Today’s deal is Return Boat Trip to Lymington Seafood Festival for Adults & Kids @ Coral Star, Yarmouth, from only £5.00
Get ready to set sail aboard the Coral Star to Lymington Food Festival.
This trip runs on Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th August 2019.
You will cruise from Yarmouth aboard this 41-foot traditional wooden tripping vessel, onwards to Lymington.
The famed Lymington Seafood Festival features some of the most exciting and innovative artisan food and drink producers from the New Forest and along the South Coast who’ll be cooking up around 300 different delicacies across the weekend.
The Festival also hosts some of the coolest bands and artists and you’ll be able to quench your thirst with craft beers, sip award winning English sparkling wines or relax with a gin and tonic.
There’s also a brilliantly talented line up of chefs in the demonstration kitchen.
You can sail across with Coral Star and enjoy your choice of fishy fun, delicious food and drink stalls from local artisan producers.
Take in the wildlife and marvels of the surrounding coastline and much more as you cross the Solent.
Relax and admire the stunning landscapes while you sit back and enjoy a drink from the licensed bar aboard Coral Star.
Spend the day exploring the Festival and maybe enjoy lunch before boarding the boat back to Yarmouth later that afternoon.
* Adult Lymington Food Festival Trip Saturday 10th August – deal price £15.00…normally £18.00
* Child Lymington Food Festival Trip Saturday 10th August – deal price £5.00…normally £10.00
* Adult Lymington Food Festival Trip Sunday 11th August – deal price £15.00…normally £18.00
* Child Lymington Food Festival Trip Sunday 11th August – deal price £5.00…normally £10.00
Kids under five go free
Approximate trip times are:
Simply bring your own sea legs and let the day sail by!