Courtside Cafe, Ryde – Winter Warmer Homemade Soup, Toastie and Hot Drink for Two – normally £11.00 deal price £6.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- No need to book just turn up
- Vouchers valid until 5th February 2019
- Voucher is valid seven days a week
- You will share a bowl of soup & share a toastie
- Voucher use subject to above products being available – the cafe suggest calling beforehand to check
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for any other products
- Fab cafe in the grounds of Ryde Mead Tennis Club
- Share a winter warmer soup, toastie & hot drinks for two
- Delicious daily options
- Fillings include the likes of Cheese, Cheese & Tomato or Cheese & Ham
- Island roasted coffee & Twining’s Tea
- Tasty ingredients – many locally-sourced
- Gluten free options available
- Warm & welcoming
- Great views across the courts & Solent
- Discover somewhere different
Stop causing a racquet and listen.
We have a tasty offer you are going to love…
Today’s deal is Winter Warmer Homemade Soup to Share with Toastie to Share & Hot Drink for Two @ Courtside Cafe, Ryde, for only £6.95
Courtside Cafe is a wonderful stop-off spot within the grounds of Ryde Mead Tennis Club.
The warm and welcoming cafe is surrounded by beautiful gardens, tennis courts and boasts lovely views over the Solent.
The owners serve up tasty, wholesome homemade food, made with ingredients from local suppliers.
With this deal you and a companion will enjoy:
* Bowl of Homemade Soup of the Day to Share with your choice of Toastie to Share plus Hot Drink each for just £6.95…normally £11.00
Share a steaming bowl of soup of the day – all freshly-made. You will also share a toastie – fillings include the likes of Cheese, Cheese & Tomato or Cheese & Ham – & enjoy a cup of Island Roasted Coffee or Twining’s Tea
Get into the swing and discover somewhere new with this ace offer.
Courtside Cafe opened to provide Island Roasted Coffee, homemade cakes, paninis, open sandwiches (summer only) and light bites. The Cafe has free customer WiFi, daily free newspapers to read, toys/books and games for children, wheelchair accessibility, tranquil gardens with outdoor seating, lovely views of the Solent and Tennis equipment for hire to use on the courts.
Church Lane, Ryde PO33 2NB, United Kingdom