Buckingham Palace & The Royal Mews Day Trip including Admission plus Return Coach & Ferry Travel – deal price £54.50
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Sunday 10th September 2017
- Deal price is per person
- Buckingham Palace & Royal Mews day trip
- Includes coach & return ferry
- Discover the sights & sounds of this stunning Royal palace
- So many amazing places to explore
- Includes admission
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Enjoy a royally spiffing day out in our regal capital city…
Today’s deal is Buckingham Palace & Royal Mews Day Trip including Return Coach, Ferries & Admission, for only £54.50 per person
Enjoy a quintessentially British day out as you enjoy entry to Buckingham Palace!
Uncover the rich history of the world-famous royal residence, tipping your hat to the iconic foot guards before touring the Queen’s headquarters.
You will scout the ornately decorated state rooms, admiring the 47 metre-long picture gallery, dancing through the bedazzling ballroom and uncovering our monarch’s very own throne.
You’ll complete your independent tour with a picturesque stroll through the south gardens.
This trip runs on Sunday 10th September 2017
* Adult Day Trip – deal price £54.50
* Senior Day Trip – deal price £52.00
* Child Day Trip (up to 16-years-old) – deal price £40.00
Enjoy a royally good day out that the whole family will love.
Sandown Road, Sandown PO36 9JP, United Kingdom