The Dickens Christmas Festival Advanced Tickets for All at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – deal price from £15.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Voucher is to be printed & redeemed at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard on the day
- The Dickens Christmas Festival takes place from Friday 30th November – Sunday 2nd December 2018
- Only assistance dogs permitted on site
- Some attractions have restricted disabled access
- For full terms and conditions of tickets visit: https://www.historicdockyard.co.uk/dickens-christmas
- Advanced tickets to The Dickens Christmas Festival @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Tickets for Adult, Child, Concession & Family
- A truly memorable day out for all ages
- Enjoy an array of festive fun & magic
- Be transported back to the Dickensian era
- Also includes entry to a host of attractions including HMS Victory
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
The magic of Christmas returns to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard this December…
Today’s deal is The Dickens Christmas Festival Advanced Tickets for All @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, from only £15.00
Travel back in time to a bygone era, where snowy Dickensian streets welcome you to a world of festive cheer, as you enjoy one of the south’s finest Christmas festivals.
Treat yourself to some well-earned retail therapy as you browse our Christmas market. With dozens of stalls selling fine hand-crafted gifts and curiosities, you’ll find the perfect present for loved ones.
Meet characters from Mr. Dickens’ most famous novels including Oliver Twist, The Old Curiosity Shop, Great Expectations, David Copperfield, and A Christmas Carol. Meet the fearsome Miss Havisham or the grump Mr Scrooge – you might even spot the legendary author himself.
Alongside the traditional festive entertainment, why not visit the brand new gin and prosecco parlour for an added bit of indulgence. Dickens himself was said to have been a fan of gin and was impressed with the new fangled “cocktail” on a trip to America in the 1840s – the Gin Sling became a firm favourite of his for the rest of this life.
Warm your spirits and raise a glass of gin in toast to Mr Dickens.
A trip to The Dickens Christmas Festival wouldn’t be complete without Father Christmas. Dressed in traditional green colours, you might be lucky enough to spot him walking through the historic dockyard. You’ll have to be quick though… Santa’s sleigh is ready to go.
This is one of the most talked about events on the south coast in the run up to Christmas – there is so much to explore.
As well as an array of Yuletide attractions – including Street Magic, Rides and Music – you will also enjoy access to:
- HMS Warrior 1860
- HMS Victory
- 36 Hours: Jutland 1916
- National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth
- Action Stations
- HMS M.33
- Harbour Tours
- Boathouse 4
- Dockyard Apprentice plus much more…
Get your advanced tickets now for The Dickens Christmas Festival 2018 which takes place from Friday 30th November – Sunday 2nd December 2018. Our advanced prices are only available until 29th November 2018
- Advanced Child (5-15) – deal price £15.00
- Advanced Adult – deal price £17.00
- Advanced Concession – deal price £16.50
- Advanced Family (two adults & up to three children) – deal price £47.00
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is your ticket to finding out about fascinating events past, present and future and a fun-filled day out for all.
Visit us at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for a truly memorable family day out!
Explore our historic ships, including Lord Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, the world’s first iron-hulled armoured warship and HMS M.33, the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli Campaign. Visit our new blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War to find out about the greatest naval battle ever fought.
Your day out won’t be complete without an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations, where you can train like a commando or try the new Ninja Force assault course!
Add in a complimentary Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour.
Portsmouth Historical Dockyard, Portsmouth, United Kingdom