Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure Day Trip including Coach Travel, Ferries & Admission – deal price for only £58.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Saturday 30th December 2017
- This deal is for the 2.30pm showing
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & show ticket
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under 3 with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & show admission
- Enjoy all your favourite Disney characters & songs
- The perfect treat for all ages
- Under 3s are FREE
- Watch the matinee performance
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Enjoy your favourite Disney characters and stories brought to life with the artistry of ice skating to create an unforgettable family experience…
Today’s deal is Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £58.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to watch family-favourite Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure at The London O2 Arena.
This trip runs on Saturday 30th December 2017 and includes admission to the matinee showing
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to London.
Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the ultimate Disney experience with Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure.
Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as they take you on a fun-filled tour of imagination. Journey to the most memorable Disney destinations with all of your favourite characters and get swept away by classic tales that have captivated the world.
You and your family will explore the African Pride Lands with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa, voyage deep under the sea to Ariel’s mystical underwater kingdom and tour London with Peter Pan and Wendy before flying to Neverland to meet up with Tinker Bell. You’ll also be whisked away to the wintery wonderland of Disney’s Frozen, for an extraordinary adventure with sisters Anna and Elsa, and everyone’s favourite huggable snowman, Olaf.
The arena will be filled with music and magic in every scene as you discover four unique landscapes filled with boisterous pirates, Caribbean beats and tender moments. With Academy Award®-winning musical scores brought to life by world-class skating, Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure is an experience the family will cherish forever.
* Adult Trip (15+) to Disney On Ice on Saturday 30th December 2017 – deal price £58.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Disney On Ice on Saturday 30th December 2017 – deal price £48.00
* Infant (under 3) to Disney On Ice on Saturday 30th December 2017 – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 9.00am ferry – arriving at The London O2 Arena approximately 12.00pm to catch the 2.30pm showing. The coach will then depart at approximately 5.00pm heading back for an evening ferry – dropping passengers off on the Island later that night
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
The skating spectacular of the century truly is Disney On Ice Passport to Adventure!