Four-Day Disneyland Paris Fireworks Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Crossings, Disney Resort Accommodation and Hopper Pass – deal price from £50.00pp deposit payable today
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Thursday 7th-Sunday 10th November 2019
- Trip includes three nights accommodation at Sequoia Lodge Hotel
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Four-Day Disneyland Paris fireworks trip
- £50.00 per person deposit payable today option
- Very limited availability – will sell out
- Includes Coach Travel, Crossings, Accommodation & Hopper Passes
- Stay in a wonderful Disney Resort hotel
- Enjoy the delights of Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios parks
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – if you choose deposit option you need to pay £50.00 per person today *
Jumping in puddles, eating marshmallows and not being able to sleep the night before your birthday – there are some things you never get too old for.
Now you can enjoy all the fun at the cheapest price ever…
Today’s deal is Four-Day Disneyland Paris Fireworks Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Crossings, Disney Resort Accommodation & Two-Day Park Hopper Pass from only £50.00 deposit per person payable today
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite Disneyland® Paris, where you’ll be able to explore rides, shows and parades on a break to beat all others
This trip runs from Thursday 7th-Sunday 10th November – so takes place during the Fireworks celebrations!
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making an early morning ferry crossing followed by Eurotunnel or ferry crossing to France.
You’ll then get an action-packed time at Disneyland® itself, including a ‘Hopper’ ticket for entry to both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Your itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1: Depart from your chosen point and travel to Dover, where you’ll board the Eurotunnel or a 90-minute ferry to France. After arriving at Sequoia Lodge & checking in you will be free to explore the Disney Village
- Day 2&3: You will be free to explore either Disney Park with your Two-Day Hopper Pass. Unleash your inner child whilst meeting Mickey Mouse, riding Big Thunder Mountain, taking a stroll down Main Street USA or watching one of the many spectacular shows on offer! Enjoy an optional evening sightseeing tour into Paris which can be booked direct
- Day 4: Board the bus & making your way back to the Island, arriving early evening. If time allows you will stop on the way at Pidou’s Wine & Beer Outlet & P&J’s Chocolate Shop
You will be staying at the Sequoia Lodge, just a short stroll from the parks
- Pay £50.00 Adult or Child Deposit today per person (you need to pay £50.00 per adult or child – remainder is payable eight weeks before the trip)
- One Adult – deal price £448.00
- Two Adults – deal price £696.00
- Three Adults – deal price £1044.00
- Two Adults & One Child (11 & under) – deal price £814.00
- Two Adults & Two Children (11 & under) – deal price £932.00
- One Adult & One Child (11 & under) – deal price £566.00
- One Adult & Two Children (11 & under) – deal price £684.00
Pick-up points are available from Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal | Ventnor – Albert Street Bus Lay-by (old town Hall) | West Cowes – Mill Hill Road Bus Stop (Co-op) | Northwood – Newport Road Bus Stop (opposite Horse Shoe Inn). You will be picked up between 6.00am-6.45am
Whether you’re treating family or a loved one to a mini break or spending time with friends, this package is sure to be one to remember for years to come.