Elm Studio, Isle of Wight – Full Day @ The Coast Photography Workshops – normally £99.00 deal price £69.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Workshops are available Tuesday 23rd May & Sunday 4th June 2017
- Some dates may be subject to changing due to weather conditions but will always be re-scheduled
- Groups will meet in a central location where you can leave your car & you will be transported to the locations for shooting & returned at the end of the workshop
- Food, drink & personal requirements are not covered in the fee
- The group will decide where to have a snack/meal break around the middle of the workshop
- It is recommended you bring a drink/flask for your own personal hydration
- Professional photography workshops
- Discover the coast around our beautiful Island
- Perfect for all abilities & levels
- Master your camera
- Courses taken by hugely experienced photographer
- Hone existing skills & learn new ones in the field
- All courses last at least eight hours
- Small class sizes to ensure individual attention
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Interested in taking your photography to a whole new level?
Get snap happy with these wonderful packages…
Today’s deal is Day @ The Coast Professional Photography Workshops @ Elm Studio, Island-wide, for only £69.00
Elm Studio offers the premiere Isle of Wight photography workshops, photography courses and one-to-one photography instruction.
Jeff Morgan is the photographer and course leader for Elm Studio and his images and tutorials have been published in many leading photographic magazines. Jeff is a professional outdoor photographer and outdoor educator with over 25 years of experience. He has been teaching workshops since 2004.
Day @ The Coast Workshops are available on Tuesday 23rd May & Sunday 4th June 2017
These workshops are for a small group of up to three photographers. These sessions place you right in the middle of one of the UK’s most beautiful islands to inspire your creativity and enhance your technique. The goal of the photo workshops is to help you become a more knowledgeable, capable and confident photographer while having fun.
These practical one-day workshops are for photographers who want to get to grips with camera settings and learn more about what you need to set for your favourite subjects. You will practice becoming comfortable with the camera’s basic settings and optimising them to suit your photographic style.
Then you’ll capture images and work on helping to improve your technique whilst also developing your eye for composition and framing. The workshop will help you bring together subject, lighting, colour, depth of field, focal length, camera angle, and design elements to produce images with impact. By practicing some of the skills of good photographic composition, you can learn to elevate an ordinary image to a memorable one. This workshop is all about seeing and observing, not simply looking.
Each workshop lasts a day – about eight hours with a lunch break – and cover a range of skill levels and are tailored to meet individual needs. The small group size ensures that participants receive lots of individual attention and that the content is appropriate to your technical level and range of interests.
The goal of these workshops is that you return a better, more knowledgeable photographer!
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom