Emmerdale Experience – Studio & Village Tour Overnight direct from the Island including B&B, Coach Travel & Ferry Crossings – deal price £128.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Sunday 8th – Monday 9th April 2018
- Price is based on two adults sharing
- Singles incur a £21 supplement (subject to availability)
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings
- Overnight B&B accommodation included
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Emmerdale Experience overnight trip
- Includes Village & Studio Tour plus visit to Esholt & Woolpack pub
- Includes B&B overnight in Leeds
- See behind the scenes of soap
- Amazing stories to discover
- Includes return coach & ferry travel
- Choice of Island pick-up points
Go behind the scenes at one of the nation’s favourite soaps…
Today’s deal is Emmerdale Experience Overnight including Studio & Village Tour, B&B Accommodation, Coach & Ferries, for only £128.00 per person
This trip is a must for any fan of long-running ITV show Emmerdale.
Follow in the footsteps of Yorkshire’s best loved soap stars as you visit the outdoor Emmerdale village set. At the weekend when the cameras stop filming the gates open for you to visit, you will be given a fully guided walking tour which last approximately 90 minutes.
Discover behind-the-scenes secrets during the Emmerdale Studio Experience and see the entire ‘lights-camera-action’ process of creating an Emmerdale episode. Get exclusive glimpses into how the cast and crew tell the gripping stories and capture the spectacular stunts you see on your screens.
From 1976-1996 Esholt was the outside filming location of Emmerdale and still features the Woolpack Pub used in the soap during this period. Guests can visit the pub which is the only ‘soap’ pub serving to the public.
This trip takes place on Sunday 8th – Monday 9th April 2018
You will be staying at the Jury’s Inn Leeds, located in the city centre within close walking distance of the main shopping district, where you will find a variety of bars and restaurants. The hotel offers guests a comfortable and stylish stay. There are 248 en-suite rooms all feature Freeview TVs, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and free Wi-Fi. There is also a lift, onsite restaurant, bar and Costa Coffee.
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach and ferry travel, B&B accommodation and associated Emmerdale Experience costs.
Island pick-ups will be in the morning ready to catch the 8.30am ferry – arriving ready for your Emmerdale Village Tour at 4.00pm. You will then be taken to your hotel to spend the evening at your leisure. After breakfast you will travel to the Emmerdale Studios for your 10.00am tour. Following the tour you will head to the nearby village of Esholt for an hour, departing at approximately 1.00pm. The coach will then return back to the Island on the 7.15pm ferry.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal