Fernhill Meadow, Wootton – Two or Three-Night Garden Studio or Traditional Yurt Getaway for up to Six People – normally up to £218.00 deal price from £99.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 6th December 2018-10th April 2019
- Voucher not valid 24th-26th December for the Yurt
- Voucher not valid 30th-2nd January for the Garden Studio
- Voucher not valid for both from the 11th February-24th February
- Garden Studio sleeps Two
- Yurt sleeps up to six people
- Garden Studio deal includes Continental Breakfast
- Yurt deal is self-catering
- May purchase multiples
- Choice of Garden Studio or Traditional Yurt getaways
- Two or three night options
- Break from the norm
- Rustic escape – recharge your batteries
- Studio sleeps two – includes continental breakfast
- Yurt sleeps up to six
- Option to include breakfast & crew pot eating
- First time on TPIW
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
What do you mean we need a break from the old routine?
Getaway from everyday life and recharge your batteries…
Today’s deal is Two or Three-Night Garden Studio or Traditional Yurt Getaway for up to Six People @ Fernhill Meadow, Wootton, from only £99.00
Fernhill Meadow is the perfect spot to escape the hustle and bustle.
The owners aim to deliver a relaxed, calm and enjoyable stay in a rural, rustic idyll.
We are delighted to be working with them for the very first time – and are thrilled to offer these deals which hopefully will give you a taste of what is on offer.
* Two-Night Garden Studio Getaway for Two – deal price £109.00…normally £152.00
* Three-night Garden Studio Getaway for Two – deal price £149.00…normally £218.00
Fernhill Garden Studio is a gorgeous one room wooden garden studio. This rustic retreat boasts ensuite facilities, luxury double bed, Chesterfield seating, handbuilt furnishings, log burning stove & water heated by solar power. It is decorated with interesting artefacts, sketches & paintings. Also provided are cosy dressing gowns, white fluffy towels, Egyptian bedding plus hot water bottles
Your stay includes a Continental Breakfast featuring the likes of freshly-baked croissants, pastry, muffins, pancakes with creme fresh, seasonal fruit, Greek yogurt & freshly pressed apple juice – all homemade on site. You will also receive a welcome pack on arrival with local butter, cheese & eggs plus milk, bread, white & red wine (small bottle) & some homemade marmalade & chutney
Your deal price also includes a cleaning charge
Or why not opt to stay in a wonderful Yurt which sleeps up to four people?
* Two-Night Traditional Yurt Getaway for up to Six People – deal price £99.00…normally £140.00
* Three-Night Traditional Yurt Getaway for up to Six People – deal price £125.00…normally £200.00
The Fernhill Yurt is a traditionally designed structure which accommodates up to six people. It is fully insulated – warm & cosy in winter cool & shady in summer
The Yurt features a log burner heating & solar lighting. It also includes three beds – one double & two sofa beds. There is a camp kitchen adjacent with toilet & bathing facilities nearby
You will also receive a welcome pack on arrival with local butter, cheese & eggs plus milk, bread, white & red wine (small bottle) & some homemade marmalade & chutney
Cosy dressing gowns, white fluffy towels, Egyptian bedding, hot water bottles, candles, torches & gameboards are also provided. Friendly dogs are also welcome but must be kept on a lead within the premises
A cooked breakfast can be provided in the main house. You will also have the option to tuck into a delicious homemade Crew Pot. Share and enjoy seasonal dishes all made from produce sourced locally or grown onsite at Fernhill. This is payable direct during your stay.
Animals who live on the site include an Irish wolfhound, labradors, peafowls, moorhens, ducks, chickens and red squirrels.
Th owners of Fernhill are keen to promote a relaxed, calm and enjoyable stay in a rural, rustic idyll.
As guests, you are free to wander where you wish and Fernhill will endeavour to accommodate any additional needs you may have.
Wrap up warm for the weather – hats, scarves, gloves and wellie boots are considered essential.
Take advantage of this winter deal, embrace the weather and do something different.
At Fernhill Meadow we have three unique properties for guests. Exploring the garden, flower meadow and orchard is a must. Relax and find calm in nature.
Fernhill, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, UK