The Extraordinary Travelling Film Show, Carisbrooke Castle – Discounted Adult, Kids and Family Tickets to Outdoor Screening of Star Wars The Last Jedi – normally up to £30.00 deal price from £5.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your ticket & follow instructions
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is being screened on Sunday 26th August 2018
- Admission is 6.30pm – movie starts at 8.00pm
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Outdoor cinema screening
- Enjoy Star Wars The Last Jedi
- Showing at Carisbrooke Castle
- Enjoy the latest movie in the franchise
- Save up to 45%
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Fancy catching a movie while soaking up the cool and calm evenings of summer?
Well get comfy, because it’s nearly showtime…
Today’s deal is Discounted Adult, Kids & Family Tickets to Outdoor Screening of Star Wars The Last Jedi @ The Extraordinary Travelling Film Show, Carisbrooke Castle, from only £5.00
The First Order have taken control of the castle. Join the Rebel Force, storm the castle and meet a few extra special guests that make watching the latest Star Wars film in Carisbrooke Castle even more immersive!
The Extraordinary Travelling Film Show are bringing Star Wars The Last Jedi to the Island on Sunday 26th August 2018
Admission is from 6.30pm, with the movie scheduled to start at 8.00pm.
* Adult Ticket (over 15s) – deal price £6.00…normally £10.00
* Child Ticket (age 5 & over) – deal price £5.00…normally £9.00
* Family Ticket (two adults & two children) – deal price £20.00…normally £30.00
See the latest instalment of Star Wars…under the stars. Join the Rebel Force and help them storm Carisbrooke Castle!
The Extraordinary Travelling Film Show was formed to screen great films that are matched to beautiful and unusual locations all over the Island, and now on the mainland too. Please come join us one night - we’ll make it Extraordinary!
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom