The Garlic Farm, Newchurch – Earlybird Tickets to Big Screen Showing of Grease – deal price from £8.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- You must show voucher on the day to gain entry
- Grease will be screened on Saturday 26th August – doors open 6.30pm
- You cannot bring your own food or drink
- Parking available
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Event will still go ahead even if inclement weather
- Child tickets are for kids aged 3-12 (kids under three go free)
- Watch your favourite movie outdoors
- This deal is for Grease
- Flicks shown on large HD screen
- Fantastic family fun
- Food & drink available
- Evening showing
- Bring along a blanket
- Earlybird tickets – limited availability
- Kids under three go free
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
How does enjoying the great outdoors and your fave flicks at the same time sound?
Well, we’re tearing the roof off the cinema and going al-fresco this summer…
Today’s deal is Earlybird Tickets to Big Screen Showing of Grease @ The Garlic Farm, from only £8.95
The Price Is Wight are set to show a trio of classic movies at an incredible Island setting.
We will be screening the cinema greats on a mega outdoor screen at The Garlic Farm on Saturday 26th August
The blockbusters will be shown in the highest quality on a giant high-definition screen!
This deal is for Grease (PG) on Saturday 26th August – doors open from 6.30pm
* Adult Ticket – deal price £9.95
* Child Ticket (kids aged 3-12) – deal price £8.95
* Family Ticket (two Adults & up to three children) – deal price £28.95
- Children under three-years-old go FREE
Bring your own blanket and sit on the sprawling grassy areas at The Garlic Farm.
Food and refreshments will be available to purchase throughout. A bar will also be open for drinks.
These screenings promise to be fun and friendly.
This is a very exclusive deal and earlybird tickets are very limited so snap up yours now.
The Garlic Farm was inspired by farmer Colin Boswell's dream of infusing the world with his love of the wonderful bulb. The farm's shop sells an array of mayo's, mustards, butters and relishes from Vampire Pickles to Garlic Chilli Jams and best-selling Garlic Chutneys. Try before you buy with free tastings - then fill your shopping bag. There's even Black Garlic ice cream and locally-brewed Black Garlic beer! Take home their world famous Elephant Garlic and incredible tasting gourmet treats, stock up on garlic bread or snap up award-winning grow-your-own bulbs and handy garlic gadgets. Visitors can look around the Education Centre to learn all about garlic, go on beautiful farm walks or stay at one of the self-catering cottages and barns.
The Garlic Farm, Mersley Lane, Newchurch, Sandown, United Kingdom