God’s Providence House, Newport – Full English Breakfast for One with Tea or Coffee – normally up to £9.20 deal price £4.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid until 15th April 2018
- Deal is for one person – may purchase multiples
- Voucher valid Monday-Friday 9.00am-11.00am & Sunday 10.00am-12.00pm
- Voucher not valid Easter Weekend
- Can upgrade to Robins Big Breakfast for £1.50 supplement payable direct on the day
- Delicious Full English Breakfast
- Wonderful locally-sourced ingredients
- Vegetarian option available
- All made to order
- Includes Pot of Loose Leaf Tea or Filter Coffee
- Family-run, warm welcome
- Building steeped in history
- Save 48%
- Upgrade available
Mum wasn’t wrong; breakfast really is the most important meal of the day.
So, why not give it the respect it deserves and treat yourself…
Today’s deal is Full English Breakfast plus Loose Leaf Tea or Fresh Coffee @ God’s Providence House, Newport, for only £4.95 per person
God’s Providence House is a family-owned, and run, traditional English tea room and licensed restaurant is a favourite spot in Newport.
Steeped in history, God’s Providence House is one of only 60 beautiful Grade II Listed buildings on the Island.
They offer afternoon teas, cream teas, delicious full English breakfasts, main meals to light lunches and fantastic homemade cakes.
Ingredients and produce are locally-sourced whenever possible, meaning all food is freshly-made to order.
You will enjoy:
Full English Breakfast featuring 2 x Bacon, Sausage, Free Range Fried Egg, Mushrooms, Tomato & Two Slices of Farmhouse Toast plus either a Pot of Loose Tea for One or a Filter Coffee. A Vegetarian option is also available – or why not upgrade to Robins Big Breakfast for a £1.50 supplement, payable direct on the day
Indulge your tastebuds at God’s Providence House.
God’s Providence House is in a fine old building in the heart of Newport.This family-owned, and run, traditional English tea room and licensed restaurant offers afternoon teas, cream teas, delicious full English breakfasts, main meals to light lunches and fantastic homemade cakes.God's Providence House is run by husband and wife Claire and Robin Crawley, whose six children also help play a role in the business.
God's Providence House, Newport, United Kingdom