God’s Providence House, Newport – Delicious Afternoon Tea for Two – normally £27.90 deal price £21.00
- Tempting Afternoon Tea for two
- Delicious options
- Wonderful locally-sourced ingredients
- Homemade cakes & treats
- All made to order
- Includes Tea or Coffee
- Family-run warm welcome
- Building steeped in history
- Save 25%
About this deal
Hello? Is it tea you’re looking for?
Well you’ve come to the right place! But you better snap this up quick – it’ll be scone before you know it…
Today’s deal is a Delicious Afternoon Tea for Two @ God’s Providence House, Newport, for only £21.00
God’s Providence House is a family owned, and run, traditional English tea room and licensed restaurant is a favourite spot in Newport.
Steeped in history, God’s Providence House is one of only 60 beautiful Grade II Listed buildings on the Island.
They offer afternoon teas, cream teas, delicious full English breakfasts, main meals to light lunches and fantastic homemade cakes.
Ingredients and produce are locally-sourced whenever possible, meaning all food is freshly-made to order.
You will enjoy:
* Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two – deal price £21.00…normally £27.90
Come & try this famed traditional afternoon tea. Presented on an elegant three-tiered china cake stand, the God’s Providence House afternoon tea includes:
- Two individual Mature Cheddar & Cherry Tomato Quiche
- Selection of freshly handcut seasoned Cucumber Sandwiches & Freshly Cooked Ham & Tomato Sandwiches
- Two freshly baked Scones each
- Individual Homemade Bakewell Tarts
- Individual Homemade Battenberg Cakes
- Individual Homemade Lemon Meringues
- Individual Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Tea or Coffee each
Prosecco is available on request at an additional cost of £5.00 per person. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available on request
Indulge your tastebuds at God’s Providence House.
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Vouchers is valid until 21st August 2019
- Afternoon Tea is for Two
- Afternoon Tea voucher is valid seven days a week from 12.00pm-3.00pm
- Not valid Isle of Wight Festival weekend
- Pre-booking essential – must book minimum 24 hours in advance
- Prosecco is available on request at an additional cost of £5.00 per person
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free options are available on request
- Can upgrade to speciality coffee but a supplement will be required