The Griffin, Godshill – Any Two Evening Adult or Kids Main Courses – normally up to £23.90 deal price £5.25
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 2nd January-10th March 2019
- Voucher not Valentines Day, Half Terms or Bank Holidays
- Voucher is valid seven days a week
- Voucher is valid for evening dining 5.00pm-9.00pm only
- Steak is a £2.50 supplement per person
- May upgrade to additional courses payable direct on the night
- Two pub evening mains or specials for adults or kids
- Extensive menu filled with favourites
- Includes Specials Board
- Cooked to order
- Island produce used whenever possible
- Family friendly warm welcome
- Garden maze & play park
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Tickle your tastebuds with some wholesome pub grub…
Today’s deal is Any Two Evening Adult or Kids Main Courses @ The Griffin, Godshill, from only £5.25
Indulge yourself and a friend with a delicious main meal at The Griffin, a historic pub situated in the pretty village of Godshill.
While you soak up the historical and relaxed atmosphere of this venue, you can browse the extensive menu or Specials Board and choose your dish of the day.
Enjoy an array of perfectly cooked food, with tasty mains including the likes of Sticky Glazed Ham with Double Egg, Chips & Salad | Freshly Beer Battered Fish of the Day | Isle of Wight Steak & Ale Pie | Homemade Lasagne | Butterflied Chicken with Garlic, Lemon & Red Onion Butter | Hunters Chicken | Homemade IOW Beef Chilli | IOW Burgers | Rump Steak
You can also choose from the daily changing Specials Board
- Two Adult Main Evening Meals – deal price £11.95…normally £23.90
For those with smaller appetites, the special children’s menu is nutritional and varied and features a host of favourites.
- Two Kids Evening Meals – deal price £5.25…normally £10.50
The Griffin is famed for its large garden maze, extensive beer garden plus bouncy castle and kids playwark.
Expect a warm welcome, high levels of customer service and quality home cooked family favourites using fresh produce from the Island where possible.
Now under new ownership and run with our award winning sister family pub The Horse and Groom, we pride ourselves on high levels of customer service and quality home cooked family favourites using fresh produce from the Island where possible. We also appreciate those that have smaller appetites and we have a special children’s menu that is nutritional and varied, Sunday we have our Carvery with two choices of meat always available. There’s a kid’s corner inside, and a large maze and children’s play area outside.
Griffin, Godshill, Ventnor, UK