Hampton Court Palace Day Trip including Coach Travel & Ferries – deal price £45.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Saturday 14th May 2017
- Deal price is per person
- Hampton Court Palace day trip
- Includes coach & return ferry
- Discover the sights & sounds of this stunning Tudor palace
- So many amazing places to explore
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Hear ye, hear ye…throw caution to yonder winds and come tarry with the Tudors for a time!
What sayest thou…
Today’s deal is Hampton Court Palace Day Trip including Return Coach, Ferries & Admission, for only £45.00 per person
Established and built by Thomas Wolsey in the early 1500s, then acquired and extended by Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace stands as an exemplary example of Tudor England’s architecture.
Featuring grand gatehouses, majestic mezzanines, stunning stained glass and intricate Tudor brick chimneys, there’s much to please the eye at Hampton Court Palace.
This trip runs on Sunday 14th May 2017
* Adult Day Trip – deal price £45.00
* Senior Day Trip – deal price £41.00
* Child Day Trip (up to 16-years-old) – deal price £34.00
During your time here, you’ll get to tour vast court kitchens, sublime gold-endowed bedchambers, and make sure you keep your peepers peeled for the fully-functioning astronomical clock!
You’ll experience history as it happened as the monument houses all manner of entertaining activities, from live action re-enactments to hat and kirtle making.
And while you’re here, what be thy pleasure? A stroll in the gardens or a meander through the maze?
Have a merry time!
Sandown Road, Sandown PO36 9JP, United Kingdom