High St Bar Co, Ventnor – Buffalow Wingz and Crazy Fries, Homemade Burgers and Crazy Fries or Stonebaked Pizza – normally up to £20.00 deal price from £5.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 15th October 2018
- Voucher is valid Wednesday-Sunday from 5.00pm-10.00pm
- Booking essential – no walk-ins
- All extras are payable direct on the night
- Choice of tasty eats
- Choose from Wingz, Burgers & Pizza
- Discover their Crazy Fries
- Hand-crafted to order
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Delicious menu
- Great atmosphere
- Share with someone special
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Is fast food just not cutting the mustard?
Sit back and indulge with this truly tantalising treat…
Today’s deal is Buffalow Wingz & Crazy Fries, Homemade Burgers & Crazy Fries or Stonebaked Pizza with Toppings @ High Street Bar Co, Ventnor, from only £5.95
Simple yet bold, hearty yet refined – High Street Bar Co know what makes for great grub.
Initially opened as a bar, they have now knocked through the kitchen hatch and let their kitchen team loose on the Island foodie scene – and they have not disappointed!
The kitchen focuses on food created from the heart, all made using the freshest ingredients and handcrafted on the premises. The menu is constantly evolving as High Street Bar Co try new flavours and new foods.
Choose your lucky companion and head on over for a taste of wonderful cuisine, as you sink your teeth into one of their truly brilliant burgers.
With today’s deals, you can pick from:
* 24 x Buffalow Wingz & Crazy Fries – deal price £7.95…normally £14.50
* Two x Homemade Bacon & Cheeseburgers & Crazy Fries – deal price £11.95…normally £20.00
* Ten-inch Stonebaked Pizza with choice of any Three Toppings – deal price £5.95…normally £9.90
Comes with either a Tomato Sauce or BBQ Sauce base & cheese, then choose any three toppings from Pepperoni, Bacon, Cajun Chicken, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Ham, Fresh Red Chilli, Rocket, Sweet Corn or Pineapple
All meats, veg and breads are locally sourced.
Ideal for an after-work treat or for starting your weekend off with a bang, we can’t think of a better place to treat your tastebuds in style!
Just head along and embrace their spirit, you know you want to…
Situated in Ventnor, we opened the doors to a modern Bar with a dynamic approach in April 2017.
After eight successful months, we decided it was time to knock through the kitchen hatch and let Head Chef Chad loose on the Isle of Wight’s foodie scene and he has not disappointed!
Our kitchen focuses on food created from the heart, all of our burgers are made using the freshest ingredients and hand crafted by the kitchen!
We are constantly trying new flavours, new foods and expanding our menu so you will need a fire in your belly and a hunger to thrive and be creative, all coupled with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
High Street Bar Co., High Street, Ventnor, UK