Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) and Gardens Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price £48.00 – only £10.00 deposit
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Sunday 14th April 2019
- Remaining cost of trip is payable direct to operator four weeks prior to trip
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant 3 & under with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 4-16 years old inclusive
- Highclere Castle day trip – perfect for Downton Abbey Fans
- Includes Coach Travel & admission
- Enjoy the delights of the stately home & gardens
- Infants 0-3 are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Just £10.00 deposit
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Downton Abbey follows the lives of the Crawley family and the servants who work for them, whose lives were changed forever during the First World War.
Visit where the estate was brought to life…
Today’s deal is Highclere Castle & Gardens Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission, for only £10.00 deposit
Visit this stunning historical house and gardens, used as the location for Downton Abbey.
Highclere Castle is the ancestral home of the Earls of Carnarvon and is one of England’s most important Victorian castles. Set in spectacular parkland, its stunning state rooms include the Saloon, Music Room and Library.
View the impressive collection of ancient Egyptian finds accumulated from excavations carried out by the 5th Earl and Howard Carter, along with a gallery of photographs recalling their discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun in 1922.
This trip runs on Sunday 14th April 2019
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the Castle.
* Adult Trip (16+) to Highclere Castle & Gardens – deal price £48.00…deposit only £10.00
* Child Trip (4-16) to Highclere Castle & Gardens – deal price £43.00…deposit only £10.00
* Infant (0-3) to Highclere Castle & Gardens – FREE
Price does not include entrance to special exhibitions or tours
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 9.30am ferry – arriving at Highclere Castle approximately midday. The coach will then depart approximately 4.15pm – dropping passengers off on the Island early evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
More tea, ma’am?