The Horse and Groom, Ningwood – Any Two Evening Adult or Kids Main Courses – normally up to £23.90 deal price £5.25
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 2nd January-10th March 2019
- Voucher not Valentines Day
- Voucher is valid seven days a week
- Voucher is valid for evening dining 5.00pm-9.00pm only
- Steak is a £2.50 supplement per person
- May upgrade to additional courses payable direct on the night
- Two pub evening mains or specials for adults or kids
- Extensive menu filled with favourites
- Includes Specials Board
- Cooked to order
- Island produce used whenever possible
- Family friendly warm welcome
- Extensive beer garden & play park
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Tickle your tastebuds with some wholesome pub grub…
Today’s deal is Any Two Evening Adult or Kids Main Courses @ The Horse & Groom, Ningwood, from only £5.25
Indulge yourself and a companion little ones with a delicious main meal at The Horse & Groom, a family-friendly pub situated in Ningwood, West Wight.
Renowned for its warm welcome and home cooked meals, it has twice been named Best Family Pub in the South East of England.
You can browse the extensive menu or Specials Board and choose your dish of the day.
Enjoy an array of perfectly cooked food, with tasty mains including the likes of Sticky Glazed Ham with Double Egg, Chips & Salad | Freshly Beer Battered Fish of the Day | Isle of Wight Steak & Ale Pie | Homemade Lasagne | Butterflied Chicken with Garlic, Lemon & Red Onion Butter | Hunters Chicken | Homemade IOW Beef Chilli | IOW Burgers | Rump Steak
With these deals enjoy:
* Two Adult Main Evening Meals – deal price £11.95…normally £23.90
* Two Kids Evening Meals – deal price £5.25…normally £10.50
For those with smaller appetites, the special children’s menu is nutritional and varied & features a host of favourites
The Horse & Groom is famed for its extensive beer garden plus large outdoor play area including bouncy castle and kids park.
Expect a warm welcome, high levels of customer service and quality home cooked family favourites using fresh produce from the Island where possible.
Under new ownership, this 250-year old coaching inn provides traditional home-cooked pub meals with an emphasis on local produce. The pub has a roomy interior with original wooden beams and flagstone flooring, as well as a family-friendly atmosphere with a kid's corner to keep little ones entertained. Food is served all day.