Hungry Bear in Residence @ IOW Lavender Farm – Two-Course Global Cuisine Evening for Two – normally £34.95 deal price £21.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 29th September 2018 depending on option chosen
- Available selected Saturday nights only
- Please book early to secure your chosen theme night
- Service will run from 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Voucher is valid for Starter & Main for Two
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Fantastic eating venue
- Savour tastes from around the world
- Features Indian, Italian, Mexican & French
- Two courses for two
- Delicious dishes & menu options
- All made to order
- Tasty ingredients
- Based within former tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm
- TPIW recommended
Eat your way around the world with a fiesta of fabulous flavours…
Today’s deal is Two-Course Global Cuisine Evening for Two @ The Hungry Bear, IOW Lavender Farm, Newport, for only £21.95
Travelling kitchen Hungry Bear has built up a fantastic reputation for serving delicious nosh at various events across the Island.
Founders Stuart and Dayna recently found a permanent home, transforming the old tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm into a rustic farmyard eatery – complete with cosy log fire.
They have since been wowing customers with the most amazing dishes and events.
Stuart has earned an excellent reputation on the Island, having been a head chef for 11 years.
Discover a tasty menu featuring the most delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes as well as homemade cakes and scones and hot drinks.
We are delighted to offer you a tasty new offering – Saturday Nights: Global Cuisine Evenings
The Hungry Bear will rotate a different Global Cuisine theme every four weeks starting with Indian on the 16th June through July and will then feature Italian through August and Mexican through September
You and your dining companion will each tuck into a tantalising Starter and Main Course – for just £21.95
BYOB is welcome as The Hungry Bear is unlicensed.
Get out and discover a warm welcome and wonderful tastes from around the world, all cooked to order using the freshest ingredients.
Travelling kitchen Hungry Bear has built up a fantastic reputation for serving delicious nosh at various events across the Island. Now Hungry Bear founders Stuart and Dayna are delighted to announce they have found a permanent home. The team have transformed the old tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm into a rustic farmyard eatery.
Newport PO30 2LU, United Kingdom