Hungry Bear in Residence at IOW Lavender Farm – Two-Course Global Cuisine Evening for Two – normally £34.95 deal price £21.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 29th September 2018 depending on option chosen
- Available selected Saturday nights only
- Please book early to secure your chosen theme night
- Service will run from 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Voucher is valid for Starter & Main for Two
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Fantastic eating venue
- Savour tastes from around the world
- Features Indian, Italian, Mexican & French
- Two courses for two
- Delicious dishes & menu options
- All made to order
- Tasty ingredients
- Based within former tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm
- TPIW recommended
Eat your way around the world with a fiesta of fabulous flavours…
Today’s deal is Two-Course Global Cuisine Evening for Two @ The Hungry Bear, IOW Lavender Farm, Newport, for only £21.95
Travelling kitchen Hungry Bear has built up a fantastic reputation for serving delicious nosh at various events across the Island.
Founders Stuart and Dayna recently found a permanent home, transforming the old tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm into a rustic farmyard eatery – complete with cosy log fire.
They have since been wowing customers with the most amazing dishes and events.
Stuart has earned an excellent reputation on the Island, having been a head chef for 11 years.
Discover a tasty menu featuring the most delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes as well as homemade cakes and scones and hot drinks.
We are delighted to offer you a tasty new offering – Saturday Nights: Global Cuisine Evenings
The Hungry Bear will rotate a different Global Cuisine theme every four weeks. This will feature Italian through August and Mexican through September
You and your dining companion will each tuck into a tantalising Starter and Main Course – for just £21.95
BYOB is welcome as The Hungry Bear is unlicensed.
Get out and discover a warm welcome and wonderful tastes from around the world, all cooked to order using the freshest ingredients.
Travelling kitchen Hungry Bear has built up a fantastic reputation for serving delicious nosh at various events across the Island. Now Hungry Bear founders Stuart and Dayna are delighted to announce they have found a permanent home. The team have transformed the old tea rooms at IOW Lavender Farm into a rustic farmyard eatery.
Newport PO30 2LU, United Kingdom