The Imperial Hotel, Eastbourne – Three-Day Trip direct from the Island including Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Coach Travel and Ferry Crossings – deal price £68.00 per person just £25.00 deposit payable today
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Friday 15th-Sunday 17th February 2019
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossing
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Price is per person based on two people sharing a room
- Single supplement is £20.00 payable direct (subject to availability)
- Remainder of trip is payable direct four weeks prior to trip
- Eastbourne three-day trip
- Lovely seaside hotel
- Includes two-nights half-board accommodation
- Great spot to relax & unwind
- Discover this wonderful seaside town
- Includes return ferry & coach travel
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Just £25.00 deposit per person payable today
If you’re after a good old traditional British break then read on…
Today’s deal is Three-Day Eastbourne Trip Direct from the Island including Two Nights Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Ferry Crossings & Coach, for only £68.00 per person deposit just £25.00 payable today
With one of the top sunshine records in the UK and award-winning beaches, Eastbourne is an ideal holiday destination.
The Imperial Hotel is an impressive Victorian hotel situated less than a hundred yards from the seafront and promenade; plus it’s only a fifteen minute walk from the town centre.
With spacious lounge areas, a newly refurbished Majestic Restaurant and en-suite rooms boasting all the usual amenities, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind!
With today’s deal you’ll not only get two nights at the hotel, but you’ll also get a slap-up dinner in their restaurant each night of your stay plus entertainment in the ballroom afterwards.
This trips run from Friday 15th-Sunday 17th February 2019 and is priced just £68.00 per person based on two people sharing a room (single supplement is £20.00 payable direct)
Island pick-ups will be in the morning for ferry to the mainland, arriving at the hotel in the afternoon. Hotel departure will be approximately 10.30am to arrive back on the Island late afternoon (all timings are subject to change)
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal