* choose your option from dropdown menu – once this allocation sells out ticket prices will increase *
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more.
The four-day magical musical extravaganza is renowned across the globe for hosting the biggest names, along with the best up-and-coming acts around – and 2023 will be no exception, so don’t miss out…
Today’s deal is Choice of Payment Plan Earlybird Islander Special Weekender, Teen, Child, Infant & Parking to cinch presents Isle of Wight Festival 2023, for only £13.36 deposit payable today including booking fee plus handling & processing fees
Still recovering or disappointed not to have seen some of the biggest acts on the planet and a cracking weekend crammed full of amazing memories?
Well, worry not put these dates in your diary now…Thursday 15th–Sunday 18th June 2023!!!
Fantastical things are lined up for the cinch presents Isle of Wight Festival 2023 which touches down at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
An array of glittering headliners will grace the event – with the line up due to be announced very very soon!
Festival will once again be doing an e-ticket which will appear in your TPIW account nearer the Festival. You then simply download and print off or show on your mobile to swap for a wristband at the entrance. E-delivery costs from £3.25 for up to four tickets
* Islander Special Payment Plan Adult Weekend Ticket – deal price £135.00 plus £10.80 booking fee (includes camping) plus e-delivery from £3.25. This ticket can only be purchased by those with an Island postcode. Deposit £13.36 payable now which includes booking fee. You will then pay £13.36 monthly from 3rd August 2022 to 3rd May 2023
* Islander Special Teen (13-17 years-old) Payment Plan Weekend Ticket – deal price £130.00 plus £10.40 booking fee (includes camping) plus e-delivery from £3.25. Deposit £12.86 payable now which includes booking fee. You will then pay £12.86 monthly from 3rd August 2022 to 3rd May 2023
* Child (3-12-years-old) Weekend Ticket – deal price £5.00 plus 50p booking fee (must be purchased with an adult ticket – maximum of four child tickets per booking) This is a one-off payment payable today
* Infant Ticket (2 & under) Weekend Ticket – deal price £0.00 (must be purchased with an adult ticket – maximum of four infant tickets per booking)
* Weekend Car Parking – £20.00 – this is a one-off payment payable today
* TicketPlan Refund Protection – £4.95 per ticket
TicketPlan Refund Protection is an optional service offered by TPIW & administered by TicketPlan on behalf of TPIW. It is not an insurance policy. TicketPlan administer refunds to customers if they are unable to attend a pre-booked event due to one of the many specified, unforeseen circumstances detailed in the TicketPlan terms & conditions (accidents, illnesses & bereavements are examples)
TicketPlan is priced per ticket and must be purchased per ticket for all tickets that you are buying.
This year for your convenience we are offering a monthly Direct Debit scheme. Please follow the instructions and set up the Direct Debit online when you purchase your ticket. Instructions will be clear to follow when you go to the checkout
Your deposit will come out immediately within seven days then your first Direct Debit payment will come out of your bank on or around 3rd August 2022 and each subsequent month on the same date – with the final payment coming out on or around 3rd May 2023. Please ensure you have funds available on these days – please be aware some banks may take several days to process. There is a £1.99 handling fee payable per booking plus 20p order processing fee per transaction
Please note that any The Price Is Wight fees and charges are never refundable under any circumstances.
All tickets are sold subject to The Price Is Wight standard terms and conditions and Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale