Isle of Wight Festival 2019 Payment Plan Earlybird Tickets including Islander Special – deal price from just £12.10 deposit plus booking fee and postage
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- All deposit & payment terms are set out in the deal
- Islander tickets cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer
- Postage is £3.99 for up to four tickets, £5.99 for up to eight tickets & £7.99 for nine tickets & above
- Tickets will be posted & are not available for pick-up
- Tickets will be posted to your shipping address on this order. You are responsible to email any change of address within one month of tickets being dispatched
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms and Conditions for The Price is Wight
- All tickets include camping
- Maximum four free child ticket per booking
- Free child tickets can only be added to basket if buying an adult ticket
- If you wish to purchase more than four free child tickets you need to make a separate order
- Teens are those aged 13-17 years old on 13th June 2019
- Children are those aged 12 years old & under on 13th June 2019
- Child & teen need to be the ages specified at 13th June 2019
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- All tickets are non refundable
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms & conditions of sale as stated HERE
- Islander tickets must be sent to an Island address
- Each failed or late payment will result in a £5.00 admin charge
- Earlybird IOW Festival 2019 Payment Plan tickets
- Includes Islander Special, Adult, Teen, Student & Child tickets
- Please note this deal will sell out – this is a very limited offer & once these tickets have sold out the price will go up
- Everyone who purchases is automatically entered into grand prize draw
- Win VIP passes
- Tickets will be posted
- All weekend tickets include camping
* choose your option from dropdown menu – please note Islander Special Tickets are now SOLD OUT ***
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more.
The four-day magical musical extravaganza is renowned across the globe for hosting the biggest names, along with the best up-and-coming acts around – and 2019 will be no exception, so don’t miss out…
Today’s deal is Choice of Payment Plan Earlybird Tickets including Islander Special to Isle of Wight Festival 2019 with Ultimate VIP Upgrade Draw Entry, from only £12.10 deposit plus booking fee & postage
TPIW are delighted to have once again teamed up with the fabulous folks at Isle of Wight Festival – and to celebrate we are offering you an exclusive opportunity to snap up Islander Special Earlybird Payment Plan Tickets.
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down on 13th – 16th June 2019 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
Following their link-up with global entertainment agency Live Nation you can expect a bill of mega headliners and tops acts.
This year Festival are doing a paper ticket which will be sent out to you and which you then swap for a wristband at the entrance. Postage costs from £3.99 for standard postage & tickets will be sent to your registered TPIW address
* SOLD OUT – Islander Special Earlybird Payment Plan Weekend Ticket – deal price £110.00 plus £11.00 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage from £3.99 Please note Islander tickets must be posted to an Island address. This ticket can be purchased by anyone with an Island address including Adult, Teen, Student etc. This ticket cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other offer. This works out at £12.10 deposit then £12.10 per month for nine months from September 2018 until May 2019
* Adult Earlybird Payment Plan Weekend Ticket – deal price £140.00 plus £9.50 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage from £3.99. This works out at £14.95 deposit then £14.95 per month for nine months from September 2018 until May 2019
* Teen Earlybird Payment Plan Weekend Ticket – deal price £140.00 plus £9.50 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage. This works out at £14.95 deposit then £14.95 per month for nine months from September 2018 until May 2019
* Student Earlybird Payment Plan Weekend Ticket – deal price £140.00 plus £9.50 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage from £3.99. This works out at £14.95 deposit then £14.95 per month for nine months from September 2018 until May 2019
* Child (12 & under) Full Payment Weekend Ticket – deal price £0.00 (must be purchased with an adult ticket – maximum of four child tickets per booking)
* Car Parking – £15.00
This year for your convenience we are offering a monthly Direct Debit scheme. Please follow the instructions and set up the Direct Debit online when you purchase your ticket. instructions will be clear to follow when you go to the checkout
Your deposit will come out immediately within seven days then your first Direct Debit payment will come out of your bank on or around 3rd September 2018 and each subsequent month on the same date – with the final payment coming out on 3rd May 2019. Please ensure you have funds available on these days – please be aware some banks may take several days to process. There is a £1.49 handling fee payable per booking
As an added bonus, everyone who purchases tickets via TPIW will be entered into a free draw with TWO lucky peeps winning a pair of money-can’t-buy Ultimate VIP Upgrades which includes a host of amazing extras
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2018 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2019.
All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale HERE
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year. It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts. The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom