Isle of Wight Festival Full Payment Weekend & Day Tickets – deal price from just £64.40 including booking fee
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- Postage is £3.90 for total order, standard post
- All tickets will be posted
- Tickets will be posted to your registered TPIW address
- These special Terms & Conditions are in addition to the standard Terms & Conditions for The Price is Wight
- All tickets include camping except Day Tickets
- Maximum six tickets per booking with a maximum of two free child tickets per booking on top of the six
- Free child tickets can only be added to basket if buying adult ticket
- Teen tickets can only be purchased if buying adult ticket
- Maximum five teens tickets per adult ticket
- Child & Teen need to be the ages specified at 8th June 2017
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- This is a non refundable ticket
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale at www.isleofwightfestival.com
- Islander Tickes must be sent to and Island address and are for residents of IOW only
- Full Payment Isle of Wight Festival 2017 tickets
- Tickets for everyone
- Also includes chance to purchase Day Tickets
- Cheapest tickets you can buy
- Everyone who purchases is automatically entered into grand prize draw
- Win VIP passes
- Tickets will be posted direct to your registered TPIW address
- All weekend tickets include camping – day tickets do not include camping
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
**Please note tickets will need to be collected at the Box Office prior to event**
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more.
The four-day magical musical extravaganza is renowned across the globe for hosting the biggest names, along with the best up-and-coming acts around – and 2017 will be no exception, so don’t miss out…
Today’s deal is Choice of Full Payment Weekend & Day Tickets for Isle of Wight Festival plus Ultimate VIP Upgrade Draw Entry, from only £64.40 including booking fee
TPIW are delighted to have teamed up with the fabulous folks at Isle of Wight Festival.
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down from 8th – 11th June 2017 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
This year Festival are doing a paper ticket which will be sent out to you and which you then swap for a wristband at the entrance. Postage costs £3.90 for standard delivery (no matter how many tickets you order) & tickets will be sent direct to your registered TPIW address
* Full Payment Adult Ticket – £208.20 including booking fee (includes camping) – Please note Islander tickets must be posted to an Island address
* Full Payment Student Ticket – £186.90 including booking fee (includes camping)
* Full Payment Teen Ticket – £155.20 including booking fee (includes camping)
* Full Payment Friday Day Ticket – £64.40 including booking fee (does not include camping)
* Full Payment Saturday Ticket – £85.90 including booking fee (does not include camping)
* Full Payment Sunday Ticket – £85.90 including booking fee (does not include camping)
* Child Tickets – Free (entry to the Festival is free for children aged 12 & under as at 8 June 2017) (includes camping)
As an added bonus, everyone who purchases tickets via TPIW will be entered into a free draw with TWO lucky peeps winning a pair of money-can’t-buy Ultimate VIP Upgrades which includes a host of amazing extras
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2016 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2017.
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year. It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts. The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom