Isle of Sweets Craft Centre, Shanklin – Paint Your Own Wooden Sword, Wand or Wind Chime or Wooden Letter with Popcorn and Drink – normally up to £13.00 deal price £6.50
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Prior booking essential – no walk-ins
- Voucher valid until 11th May 2018
- Can be used Half Term
- Voucher valid Monday-Saturday 9.00am-2.00pm
- All items subject to availability
- Isle of Sweets reserve the right to substitute an item of exact or higher value if needed
- Arts & Crafts packages for kids
- Paint or colour a Sword, Wand or Wood Chime
- Also decorate a Wooden Letter
- Includes large bowl of Popcorn plus Hot or Cold Drink
- Something for all
- Lots of fun things to make
- All your favourite treats
- Shops with nostalgic offerings & latest sweets
- Relive your childhood
- Great alternative to traditional gifts
Looking for a way to entertain the kids, without all of the cleaning up afterwards?
Today’s deal is Paint Your Own Wooden Sword, Wand, Wind Chime or Wooden Letter plus Large Popcorn with Hot & Cold Drink @ Isle of Sweets Craft Centre, Shanklin, for only £6.50
Isle of Wight Sweets Craft Centre is the must visit destination for all sweet-tooths.
They stock a tempting range of Pic & Mix, retro and traditional sweets alongside chocolates, hot and cold drinks, national and IOW Lotto and greetings cards.
The owners have extended the premises and opened a fantastic Craft Centre, which is certain to appeal to young and old.
We are thrilled to offer another fantastic package from these fab folks. In the run-up to Christmas the package will be festive-themed, then afterwards you can pick from a wide selection of other fun themes.
- Paint or Colour your own Wooden Sword, Wand, Wind Chime or Wooden Letter
- Big Bowl of Popcorn
- Hot or Cold Drink
Switch off the gadgets and get kids out making and creating with this colourful package.
An amazing sweet shop that sells everything you could want from traditional weighing sweets to cool kids treats.Also stock a wide range of haberdashery and King Cole wools.