Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Wroxall – Adopt A Donkey plus Cake & Drink – normally up to £24.45 deal price £14.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- Voucher is valid until 12th July 2017
- Adoption is valid for 12 months
- Voucher valid seven days a week from 10.00am-12.00pm & 2.00pm-4.00pm
- Not valid 30th April, 14th & 21st May
- Voucher is valid for Thomas, Major, Barnaby, Belle or Bella
- Deal excludes Speciality Hot Chocolate
- May purchase multiple vouchers
- Booking advisable but not essential
- Entry to Donkey Sanctuary is free with ample free car parking
- Adopt a donkey package
- Support a donkey for 12 months
- Includes certificate & newsletters
- Help support the charity
- Fab cafe at Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Also includes Drink & Cake
- Fun family day out
- Get up close to the donkeys
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Open seven days a week – long expiry
Little donkey, little donkey on the dusty road.
We’ve got a wonderful offering definitely worth plodding on for…
Today’s deal is Adopt a Donkey plus Drink & Cake @ The IOW Donkey Sanctuary, Wroxall, for only £14.95
The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary is a registered Charity providing a secure, peaceful and happy home for donkeys which have been neglected, abandoned or in need of care since 1987.
The Sanctuary is free to visit and get an insight into animal rescue, with donations warmly welcomed once you’ve seen their good works.
Their adoption scheme is the perfect way to get your daily dose of donkey capers. And by adopting your donkey you’ll guarantee a future where they will never want for warmth, care or food again.
They have split their adoption donkeys into three separate herds; the traditional herd, the new herd and the miniature herd. Each donkey is a real character and visiting them is always a joy for all animal lovers. Every donkey has a name, is micro chipped and even holds a passport!
You will have the chance to adopt either Thomas, Major, Barnaby, Belle or Bella. They are new donkeys to the Sanctuary, having arrived in the past six months
Your adoption pack (which makes a lovely gift) includes a certificate valid for 12 months plus twice yearly newsletters.
And while you are visiting your chosen donkey, go along and try Dillon’s Cafe – named after the very first donkey given a home at the Sanctuary.
This deal also includes a Slice of Cake & Drink
All food is all locally-sourced Island produce, where available.
Come and meet the donkeys and visit the shop – and leave having made new friends.
The Sanctuary is based between Shanklin and Ventnor on the road to Wroxall, Isle of Wight and we are open 10am till 4:30pm, weather permitting. Everyone is welcome to come and visit our lovely donkeys including well behaved dogs. We would like to thank all of you who have helped us over the years with donations, fundraising, adoptions, raffle tickets and sales of our Christmas cards. You have all been so kind and we are very grateful for your support. We would not be able to continue the work that we do without you, our loyal supporters.
Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Saint John's Road, Wroxall, United Kingdom