THIS DEAL HAS SOLD OUT. Isle of Wight Festival 2017 Partnership Celebration Day Tickets for Island Residents – deal price £49.50 plus postage
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- Postage is £3.95 including handling fee for total order, standard post
- All tickets will be posted
- Tickets will be posted to your address
- If you have already bought a full price day ticket through TPIW or any of the outlets listed, please email your booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to arrange for you to claim your complimentary ticket or to buy a ticket for another day for £20.00
- The other ticketing outlets are Hovertravel, County Press, Ticketmaster, Wightlink, Red Funnel, Festicket
- These special Terms & Conditions are in addition to the standard Terms & Conditions for The Price is Wight
- Day Tickets do not include camping
- Maximum six tickets per booking with a maximum of two free child tickets per booking on top of the six
- Free child tickets can only be added to basket if buying adult ticket
- Teen tickets can only be purchased if buying adult ticket
- Maximum five teens tickets per adult ticket
- Child & Teen need to be the ages specified at 8th June 2017
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- This is a non refundable ticket
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale at www.isleofwightfestival.com
- Islander Tickes must be sent to and Island address and are for residents of IOW only
- Please note we have a very limited allocation of tickets and this deal may sell out before 30th April
- Partnership Celebration Isle of Wight Festival 2017 Day tickets
- Day tickets for everyone just £49.50 plus postage
- If you have already bought a Full Price Day Ticket get a second complimentary ticket
- Alternatively if you already bought a Full Price Day Ticket buy another for another day for just £20.00
- Go one day, go all weekend
- Cheapest day tickets you can buy
- Exclusive offer – ends 30th April 2017 or when our allocation sells out
- Tickets will be posted direct to your address
* choose your option from dropdown menu – DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND THESE TICKETS ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT *
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more…
Today’s deal is Isle of Wight Festival 2017 Partnership Celebration Day Tickets for Island Residents only £49.50 plus postage
Isle of Wight Festival is gearing up for a bigger, bolder, brighter future after teaming up with global promotion giants Live Nation.
The mega entertainment agency recently snapped up a stake in the Festival.
They aim to help catapult the annual bash to another level – and attract the biggest names in the world of music to our Island.
As part of a new investment agreement, Live Nation will work alongside John Giddings and Solo Music Agency, who will continue to lead the festival.
John revealed: “This partnership with Live Nation will give us the ability to access the company’s scale and talent pool, bringing more acts and a better experience to the UK.”
Now the Festival boss would like to thank residents for 15 incredible years with an exclusive ticket deal to see Rod Stewart, Arcade Fire, Run DMC and David Guetta at this year’s Festival.
Islanders have the opportunity to snap up day tickets for just £49.50 each plus postage – please note these tickets are almost sold out due to overwhelming demand
And if you have already bought your full price day ticket from either TPIW or any other official ticketing agent you won’t miss out. You can either claim an additional complimentary ticket for the original day of purchase or you can buy a ticket for a different day for only £20.00 each (please note these tickets are only available to purchase by people who previously purchased a full price day ticket)
Please note we have a very limited allocation of tickets and this deal may sell out before 30th April
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down from 8th – 11th June 2017 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
This year there are more than 100 acts playing across eight colourful stages and an expected audience of 42,000 are set to lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc across the enormous site.
Headliners performing are David Guetta, Run DMC, Arcade Fire and Rod Stewart – alongside the likes of Bastille, Clean Bandit, George Ezra, Kaiser Chiefs plus Catfish & the Bottlemen
This year Festival are doing a paper ticket which will be sent out to you and which you then swap for a wristband at the entrance. Postage costs £3.95 for standard delivery (no matter how many tickets you order) & tickets will be sent direct to your TPIW address
* Friday Ticket – £49.50 plus £3.95 postage
* Saturday Ticket – £49.50 plus £3.95 postage
* Sunday Ticket – £49.50 plus £3.95 postage
* Child Ticket – Free (entry to the Festival is free for children aged 12 & under as at 8 June 2017)
Please note Day Tickets do not include camping
If you have already bought a full price day ticket through TPIW or any of the outlets listed, please email your ORIGINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION to email@example.com and we will be able to arrange for you to claim your complimentary ticket or to buy a ticket for another day for £20.00 PLEASE NOTE – WITHOUT YOUR ORIGINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION WE CANNOT SEND YOU A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET. A REPLY WILL TAKE UP-TO TWO WEEKS. EACH EMAIL WILL BE DEALT WITH INDIVIDUALLY BUT PLEASE BARE WITH US WE WILL REPLY AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE DO NOT PHONE WITH THE ABOVE QUERY. MANY THANKS
The other ticketing outlets are Hovertravel, County Press, Ticketmaster, Wightlink, Red Funnel, Festicket
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2016 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2017.
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year. It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts. The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom