Isle of Wight Festival Payment Plan Tickets – deal price from just £52.60 deposit
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- Postage is £3.90 for standard post – this will be taken out with your recurring payment
- All tickets are being posted out
- Tickets will be posted to your registered TPIW address
- Postage costs cover all your tickets no matter how many you order
- Payment plan will be spread from April – May 2017
- All payment terms are detailed in the deal
- Your payment will come out around the 3rd of every month
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms and Conditions for The Price is Wight
- All tickets include camping except Day Tickets
- Maximum six tickets per booking with a maximum of two free child tickets per booking on top of the six
- Free child tickets can only be added to basket if buying adult ticket
- Teen tickets can only be purchased if buying adult ticket
- Maximum five teens tickets per adult ticket
- Child & teen need to be the ages specified at 8th June 2017
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- All tickets are non refundable
- Payment plan option includes a small administration fee for set up, handling & card charges
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale at www.isleofwightfestival.com
- Payment Plan Isle of Wight Festival 2017 tickets
- Cheapest tickets you can buy
- Spread the cost of your tickets
- Everyone who purchases is automatically entered into grand prize draw
- Win VIP passes
- Tickets will be posted
- All weekend tickets include camping – day tickets do not include camping
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more.
The four-day magical musical extravaganza is renowned across the globe for hosting the biggest names, along with the best up-and-coming acts around – and 2017 will be no exception, so don’t miss out…
Today’s deal is Payment Plan Tickets to Isle of Wight Festival 2017 plus Ultimate VIP Upgrade Draw Entry, from only £52.60 deposit
TPIW are delighted to have teamed up with the fabulous folks at Isle of Wight Festival – and to celebrate we are offering you an opportunity to snap up Payment Plan & Day Tickets
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down from 8th – 11th June 2017 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
Canadian indie-rockers Arcade Fire have already been announced as Saturday night headliners alongside David Guetta, Run DMC and Rod Stewart – with much more still to come!
This year Festival are doing a paper ticket which will be sent out to you and which you then swap for a wristband at the entrance. Postage costs £3.90 for standard postage (no matter how many tickets you order) & tickets will be sent to your registered TPIW address
* Adult Ticket – first deposit of £70.15 – then monthly from April – May 2017 – £70.15 per month (including camping)
* Student Ticket – first deposit payment of £63.30 – then monthly from April – May 2017 – £63.30 per month (includes camping)
* Teen Ticket – first deposit payment of £52.60 – then monthly from April – May 2017 – £52.60 per month (includes camping)
As an added bonus, everyone who purchases tickets via TPIW will be entered into a free draw with TWO lucky peeps winning a pair of money-can’t-buy Ultimate VIP Upgrades which includes a host of amazing extras
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2016 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2017.
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year. It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts. The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom