Isle of Wight Festival VIP Weekend & Day Tickets – deal price from just £160.00 including booking fee
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- Postage is £3.90 for total order, standard post
- All tickets will be posted
- Tickets will be posted to your registered TPIW address
- These special Terms & Conditions are in addition to the standard Terms & Conditions for The Price is Wight
- All tickets include camping except Day Tickets
- Maximum six tickets per booking with a maximum of two free child tickets per booking on top of the six
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- This is a non refundable ticket
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale at www.isleofwightfestival.com
- VIP Isle of Wight Festival 2017 tickets
- Weekend or Day ticket options
- Cheapest tickets you can buy
- Tickets will be posted direct to your registered TPIW address
- All weekend tickets include camping – day tickets do not include camping
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Each year the Isle of Wight Festival plays host to the biggest names in music, over one atmospheric action-packed weekend.
Enjoy all the fun and excitement of the bash VIP style…
Today’s deal is Choice of VIP Weekend & Day Tickets for Isle of Wight Festival from only £160.00 including booking fee
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down from 8th – 11th June 2017 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to purchase VIP Weekend and Day Tickets to the Festival.
Your hospitality includes:
- Ticket to the Isle of Wight Festival 2017 for the weekend (Thursday evening, Friday, Saturday & Sunday with timings to be confirmed – VIP Lounge open Friday – Sunday
- The VIP Lounge has its own bar (to purchase), food stalls (to purchase), private toilets, garden area, comfy sofas, mobile phone chargers, pamper parlour & direct access into the Festival arena
- Access to well-located camping area with Festival showers & loos
- You can access the Big Top backstage bar from Thursday – Sunday
- General car park pass with a dedicated area for VIP guests (one per booking)
* VIP Adult Weekend Ticket – £475.00 including booking fee
* VIP Adult Friday Day Ticket – £160.00 including booking fee
* VIP Adult Saturday Ticket – £211.00 including booking fee
* VIP Adult Sunday Ticket – £211.00 including booking fee
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2016 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2017.
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year. It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts. The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom