Isle of Wight Festival 2018 – Full Payment Weekend & Day Tickets – deal price from just £69.80 (includes booking fee) plus postage
The Fine Print
- Please choose your options from dropdown menu
- Islander tickets cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer
- Postage is £3.99 – tickets will be sent standard post
- Tickets are being posted out this year
- Tickets will be posted to your registered TPIW address
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms and Conditions for The Price is Wight
- All tickets include camping
- Maximum six free child ticket per booking
- Free child tickets can only be added to basket if buying an adult ticket
- Child & teen need to be the ages specified at 21st June 2018
- You may be asked to prove child/teen age on arrival at Festival
- All tickets are non refundable
- All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms & conditions of sale
- Islander tickets must be sent to an Island address
- IOW Festival 2018 Full Payment Weekend or Day tickets
- Includes Adult, Teen, Student & Child tickets
- Choose to go all weekend or specific days
- Everyone who purchases is automatically entered into grand prize draw
- Win VIP passes
- Tickets will be posted
- All weekend tickets include camping
* choose your option from dropdown menu – please note Islander Special has now SOLD OUT
Iconic, legendary, awesome, epic, fun-filled, phenomenal, spectacular – the Isle of Wight Festival is this and so much more.
The four-day magical musical extravaganza is renowned across the globe for hosting the biggest names – with years line-up featuring the likes of Depeche Mode, The Killers, Kasabian, Liam Gallagher, The Script & Van Morrison…
Today’s deal is Choice of Full Payment Weekend or Day Tickets to Isle of Wight Festival 2018 with Ultimate VIP Upgrade Draw Entry, from only £69.80 including booking fee plus postage
TPIW are delighted to have once again teamed up with the fabulous folks at Isle of Wight Festival.
Fantastical things are lined up for the Isle of Wight Festival which touches down on new date 21st – 24th June 2018 at Seaclose Park, Newport.
Over 60,000 revellers attend every year and lap up live music, DJs, theatre, cabaret, film, bars, etc on an array of colourful stages across the enormous site.
Following a link-up with global entertainment agency Live Nation you can expect a bill of mega headliners and tops acts.
This year Festival are doing a paper ticket which will be sent out to you and which you then swap for a wristband at the entrance. Postage costs £3.99 for standard postage – tickets will be sent to your registered TPIW address
* Adult Full Payment Weekend Ticket – deal price £223.20 includes £14.20 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage
* Adult Full Payment Friday Day Ticket – deal price £69.80 includes £4.80 booking fee plus postage
* Adult Full Payment Saturday Day Ticket – deal price £80.50 includes £5.50 booking fee plus postage
* Adult Full Payment Sunday Day Ticket – deal price £80.50 includes £5.50 booking fee plus postage
* Teen Full Payment Weekend Ticket – deal price £160.20 includes £10.20 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage
* Student Full Payment Weekend Ticket – deal price £186.90 includes £11.90 booking fee (includes camping) plus postage
* Child (12 & under) Full Payment Weekend Ticket – deal price £0.00 (must be purchased with an adult ticket – maximum of six child tickets per booking)
* Weekend Car Parking – £15.00
As an added bonus, everyone who purchases tickets via TPIW will be entered into a free draw with TWO lucky peeps winning a pair of money-can’t-buy Ultimate VIP Upgrades which includes a host of amazing extras
With the magic and mayhem of the biggest and best Isle of Wight Festival 2017 yet still ringing in your ears, make sure you snap up tickets now and book a spot in the diary for a fabulous replay in 2018.
All tickets are sold subject to the Isle of Wight Festival standard terms and conditions of sale HERE
Starting the summer in style, the award-winning Isle of Wight Festival takes place in June every year.It is steeped in history and recognised around the world for its line-up, mixing legendary artists with the hottest up-and-coming acts.The Festival is famed for its heritage and as the UK's first major music event of the summer; it gives festivalgoers a line up to love.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom