Isle of Wight Zoo, Sandown – Behind-the-Scenes Big Cat Training Experience for Two – normally up to £210.00 deal price £140.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Experience slots are subject to availability
- Bookings in advance required
- Experiences must be redeemed by 31st December 2018. Bookings will not be accepted after this date
- Vouchers are not valid throughout Easter School Holidays, June & July 2018
- Please be aware that these experiences are NOT suitable for pregnant women & participants must be over 16-years-old (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Experience lasts around 45 minutes
- Participants with disabilities are advised to contact the IOW Zoo before purchase – everything possible will be done to accommodate all
- Incredible Big Cats Experience for Two
- See lions & tigers up close
- Private tour behind the scenes
- Help train these beautiful animals
- Discover fascinating facts from the keepers
- Chance to take photographs
- Experience lasts around 45-minutes
- Fantastic gift idea
You’re definitely going to want to get your claws into this…
Today’s deal is 45-Minute Behind-the-Scenes Big Cat Training Experience for Two @ Isle of Wight Zoo, Sandown, for only £140.00
For an incredible experience like no other this one is sure to deliver!
Join the big cat keepers as they take you on an exciting private tour behind the scenes at the Isle of Wight Zoo for an amazing chance to see some of these stunning animals up close and assist in their training.
Learn about the tigers and lions, and hear about their individual personalities and stories.
The Zoo use clicker training to encourage the big cats to undertake simple tasks such as touching a stick with their paw or nose. This is a highly beneficial session as it allows keepers to keep a closer eye on the animals health without the need for anaesthetic.
The keepers practice clicker training with the cats daily, and you are invited to join them for a session. You will be feeding meat to the cats as a reward for correctly completing their task.
You will be able to interact with more than one species, so you’re sure to have a rich and varied experience.
You will also be able to take your own unique photographs with unrivalled views of the big cats.
This unique experience for two people lasts approximately 45-minutes. You must be a minimum age of 16-years-old to take part in this experience.
This package would make an amazing Valentines gift or birthday present for someone who loves big cats.
The Isle of Wight Zoo is a family-run zoo with a special interest in tigers and lemurs.The zoo was built within the ruins of a Victorian Fort built to guard Sandown's coast, which means it faces one of the Island's nicest beaches.Once upon a time the zoo owners used to walk tiger cubs on the beach, and they're still famous locally for it.Nowadays they focus on looking after older tigers and giving them a happy retirement.
Isle Of Wight Zoo, Sandown, United Kingdom