Julia’s Tea Room at Dimbola Lodge, Freshwater – Coffee or Tea, Slice of Homemade Cake plus Museum Entry – normally £11.00 deal price £6.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Call Julia’s Tea Room to book quoting TPIW ask for the Tearoom to book
- Voucher valid from 19th February-13th May 2018
- Voucher not valid 2nd-15th April 2018
- Voucher valid seven days a week 10.00am-3.00pm
- Wonderful tearoom & gallery – beautiful location
- Enjoy a freshly-made Coffee or Tea with Homemade Cake
- Deal includes Museum entry
- Serving delicious freshly-made food
- Fascinating & ever-changing exhibitions to discover
Are you finding yourself suffering from the winter blues?
Get out, blow away those cobwebs and experience something tasty and different…
Today’s deal is Coffee or Tea, Slice of Homemade Cake plus Museum Entry @ Julia’s Tea Room at Dimbola Lodge, Freshwater, for only £6.00 per person
Dimbola Lodge was the home of the celebrated Victorian photographer Julia Margaret Cameron.
It is now a charitable Museum and Gallery dedicated to her life and work, which also showcases contemporary exhibitions from photographers around the globe.
Dimbola is also home to the wonderful Julia’s Tea Room – renowned for serving high-quality locally-sourced food, tempting homemade cakes, delicious cream teas and traditional Sunday lunches.
All profits raised from the delicious fayre on offer help support the Julia Margaret Cameron Trust.
With this deal you will enjoy:
* Coffee or Tea & Homemade Cake for One plus Museum Entry – deal price £6.00…normally £11.00
With this deal you will enjoy entry to the Museum which features fascinating and regularly changing exhibitions.
Check what’s on and coming up HERE
Discover somewhere new and something different.
Dimbola Lodge was the Isle of Wight home of the Victorian pioneer photographer Julia Margaret Cameron from 1860 to 1875.It is now owned by the Julia Margaret Cameron Trust who run Dimbola Museum and Galleries.
Dimbola Museum & Galleries, Terrace Lane, Freshwater, United Kingdom