Keats Cottage, Shanklin – Choice of Full English, Polish or Swiss Breakfast – normally up to £14.00 deal price £7.99
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 12th April – 15th July 2017
- Voucher is valid Wednesday – Sunday from 9.30am – 11.00am
- Bookings essential
- Each voucher is for one person
- May purchase multiples
- Fabulous restaurant
- Choice of delicious Breakfasts for One
- Tuck into Full English, Polish or Swiss Breakfast
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Comfort style cooking & excellent service
- Hugely experienced kitchen team
- Former home of English poet John Keats
- Charming place to relax
- A TPIW favourite
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Romantic poet John Keats penned some of his finest material whilst residing on the Island.
Discover the very spot where he lived and found great inspiration…
Today’s deal is Choice of Wonderful Freshly-made Full English, Polish or Swiss Breakfast @ Keats Cottage, Shanklin, for only £7.99
Keats Cottage is a renowned boutique B&B offering a unique poetry and well-being experience.
It also offers not only lovely homemade food but also a place to come and relax over coffee, read literature or just enjoy a glass of local wine with friends.
The fabulous menus are inspired by Polish and Swiss cuisines, in addition to more traditional fayre.
Owners David and Ewa believe in the little things which make people happy. Having worked for quality restauranteurs such as Sir Terence Conran and Paul Heathcote and broadened their horizons by working in Switzerland, the emphasis is on exceptional food and service in a home-from-home experience.
They use the beautiful produce that is to be found on the Island to create an array of wonderful dishes, with comfort style cooking in mind.
* Full English Breakfast with Coffee or Tea & Fresh Juice – deal price £7.99…normally £14.00
Tuck into Bacon, Sausage, choice of Eggs, Tomato, Mushroom & Toast. All breakfasts are made with organic local meats from Paul Murphy Butchers & Hazelgrove Farm Eggs
* Polish Breakfast with Coffee or Tea & Fresh Juice – deal price £7.99…normally £14.00
Tuck into Scrambled Eggs with Diced Bacon, Tomato, Pan-Fried Onion & Chives served with Toast. All breakfasts are made with organic local meats from Paul Murphy Butchers & Hazelgrove Farm Eggs
* Swiss Breakfast with Coffee or Tea & Fresh Juice – deal price £7.99…normally £14.00
Tuck into Homemade Rosti Potato, Two Rashers of Bacon, Melted Cheese & Fried Egg. All breakfasts are made with organic local meats from Paul Murphy Butchers & Hazelgrove Farm Eggs
The highest quality ingredients including fish, meat, veg and fruit are sourced from nearby farms and used to produce a range of tempting dishes as well as homemade bread and jams.
Steeped in history and with parts of the building over 400 years old, Keats Cottage is a magical spot to sit and simply watch the world go by.
Keats Kitchen is a unique place inspired by the poet John Keats. As Keats was a keen traveller, the owners have decided to take on board their knowledge of Polish and Swiss cuisines and mix it up with more traditional fayre in their menus. David and Ewa place the emphasis on exceptional food and service in a home from home experience. They use the beautiful produce that is to be found on the Island.