Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa, Wootton Bridge – Thermal Spa Garden Experience for Two with Afternoon Tea, Massage & Spa Pass – normally £145.00 deal price £85.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid until 30th March 2018
- Not valid all Bank Holidays, 24th Dec 2017, 31st Dec 2017 & 1st Jan-15th Jan 2018 & 14th February 2018
- Voucher valid Sunday-Friday only
- Fabulous Thermal Spa Garden escape
- Package for two people
- Island exclusive
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea
- Sip on chilled Prosecco
- Enjoy Massage plus Spa Pass
- Wonderful experience
- Beautiful spot to unwind
- Great gift idea
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to somewhere special…
Today’s deal is Thermal Spa Garden Experience for Two with Afternoon Tea, Back Massage & Spa Pass @ Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa, Wootton Bridge, for only £85.00
Living is easy at the wonderful Lakeside Park Hotel.
This popular four-star retreat is delighted to promote its all new Island exclusive Thermal Spa Garden via TPIW.
With this package you and your companion will enjoy exclusive access to the new retreat at this fabulous Island spot.
The Thermal Spa Garden features:
- Lavender Sauna – gentle heat with relaxing lavender essences
- Eucalyptus Sauna – medium heat with stimulating eucalyptus essences
- Relaxing Thermal Hot Tub
- Rain Water Shower
This package for Two – deal price £85.00 – includes:
- Access to the Thermal Spa Garden
- Classic Afternoon Tea for Two with Glass of Prosecco
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage each
- Full use of Spa Facilities
Sometimes when you’re stressed and nothing seems to be going your way you just need to take a timeout.
Lakeside Park offers unrivalled facilities and accommodation for conferences, seminars and business meetings.The Oyster Room, which is the Island’s newest A La Carte Restaurant and The Brasserie provide the ultimate hotel dining experience, and are venues for large catered events, parties, weddings and private functions.Lakeside Park also benefits from one of the best Spas on the IOW, offering health & beauty treatments, a relaxation room and other therapies including massage, reflexology and hydrotherapy, and wonderful leisure facilities.This luxury 4 star hotel is located in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, set beside a 20 acre tidal lake and amongst 17 acres of countryside between the towns of Ryde and Newport.It is an ideal base for walking or cycling holidays, as luxury accommodation for short breaks and holidays or as a peaceful and relaxing fine dining venue.