LEGOLAND Windsor Resort – Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – Adult deal price £63.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Saturday 19th May 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & theme park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under 3 years old with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Enjoy the delights of LEGOLAND
- Over 55 interactive rides
- Don’t miss DUPLO Valley splash park
- Under 3s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
A brick-by-brick phenomenon of fun and creativity spanning generations.
Nothing brings together the family quite like LEGO…
Today’s deal is LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £63.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
This trip runs on Saturday 19th May 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the theme park in Berkshire.
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is dedicated to showcasing the LEGO toy system and the endless amount of buildings and structures the brick can produce.
With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique fun-filled attraction.
Discover the awesome world of ninjas has come to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort with the launch of LEGO® NINJAGOTM World, featuring the UK’s first ever 4D, hand gesture enabled ride. The new world features Zane’s Temple Build, Kai’s Spinners and Cole’s Rock Climb as well as over 20 new models including two five-foot guardian dragons built from 77,280 LEGO bricks protecting the entrance!
Elsewhere, prepare for a soaking on the wet and wild water rides, follow a pirate trail or join a Viking fleet where you battle sea monsters!
Little ones will also love making a splash in DUPLO Valley!
* Adult Trip (16+) to LEGOLAND Saturday 19th May – deal price £63.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to LEGOLAND Saturday 19th May – deal price £55.00
* Infant (under 3s) Trip to LEGOLAND Saturday 19th May – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 7.15am ferry – arriving at LEGOLAND approximately 10.00am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.00pm – dropping passengers off on the Island early evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has more than enough to keep any big or little LEGO masters entertained!